Day Four: Entry Three

Oh, look. A letter from Doctor Ramsey. I wonder what he has to say. Though it doesn't really matter. It's not like he can be trusted.

Mistakes were made. I, Doctor Ramsey, want to personally apologize for any inconveniences that might have risen from the virus of our creation. Please accept this framed picture of money as consolation.

Oh, yes, the "inconveniences" caused by the virus. It's not like it's killing people or anything. And yeah, a poster that says "Money survives all hardship" definitely makes up for the damage that has been caused totally.

Anyways, I've just gotten a letter from Jack.

People are dying... Their organs are failing because of an antidote for the virus... And everyone is infected... I wonder if I am too.

Wait a minute. So are you telling me that Doctor Money created the virus, for some reason, then created an antidote for the virus, for some reason, and that antidote is causing people's organs to fail? Is that why my Happy Buddy sold one of his lungs-

There seems to be a huge market for working organs now. Doctor Ramsey has a bug supply, and everyone is rushing to the stores and spending all their money...

But those organs are not what they seem.

Well, that's not ominous at all. But really, what does that mean? Are the new organs failing as well? If so, either this virus is unstoppable, or something is horribly wrong...

Anyone who uses the Doctor's organs dies a couple hours later... Where do they come from? What are they? Does it even matter anymore?

...Are you infected too, friend?

Honestly Jack, I have no idea. How would I know? This is all just so surreal, I feel like it's not even happening.

Is any of this actually happening?

Is any of it real?