Day Four: Entry One

Again, I've just woken up, yet I feel like I haven't slept at all. This may be one of the worst feelings I have ever experienced. Though, I suppose I don't remember experiencing many feelings, so I don't have much to compare this one to.

Oh, is that a letter? It must have gotten here before I woke up.

Friend,

My journey has come to an end. As you know, I do not have a family to come home to, but that's not what matters to me. I am just looking forward to the smell of my hometown.

I didn't know that, but I guess that point is irrelevant. Anyways, Jack, I don't know if coming home is such a good idea-

Where is everyone...?

You shouldn't have come home, Jack. I wish I could have told you to stay away. There's nothing here that you want to see.

Well, in other news, I've just gotten a letter from my Happy Buddy.

MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SOLD MY HOUSE AND MY FOOD AND ONE OF MY LUNGS BUT DON'T WORRY.

Um, am I reading that right? Did he say he sold-

I SPENT THE MONEY ON ANOTHER GAME FOR YOU!!!! YAY!!!! HAVE FUN! BE HAPPY!

Did he really...? Did he actually sell things he needs to live in order to buy me a game? And then tell me not to worry!?

I'm perfectly fine! There's no need to sell one of your organs to buy me something I don't even need! How is this even real right now...?

I guess if it mattered so much for him to buy this game, then I should at least play it. Let's see...

Triangle Wars. This better be worth my Happy Buddy's house, food, and one of his lungs.