Day Two: Entry Three

RISE AND SHINE SLEEPYHEAD!!!!! I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP. I SURE DID!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!

Well, if I wasn't awake before, I am now. Oh, it looks like another letter from my Happy Buddy...

TO CELEBRATE THE OCCASION OF YOU GETTING UP, I HAVE SENT YOU A SECOND GAME FOR YOUR PORTABLE ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCT!!

It's cool that he got me a new game. I really did like the first one, even if it was kind of difficult and really annoying to control. I guess I should try this one out.

Alright, let's see... Fear of Fire, huh? Seems interesting.

Oh, well at least this one's easier to control than Serpent. I guess I just have to avoid the fire until the time ends? Yep that's how it works.

I just got another letter, so I'm going to stop playing this game for now. I'll definitely get back to it later, though.

Friend,

I have decided to head north, which is, as you know, my favorite cardinal direction to head. On my way, I passed by a very interesting river. A sign next to it said that the water changes the direction it is flowing in around this time of year.

Again, I do not remember a single thing about this guy, though he does seem nice. And that river does seem pretty cool.

Fascinating, wouldn't you say, friend? I must stay here and witness the change occurring, my curiosity is just too tremendous to resist the temptation. As much as I enjoy vast landscapes and new locations to explore, sometimes in life one must appreciate the little things.

-Jack

I don't blame Jack, I would have watched the river, too. I'm glad his journey is going well. Oh, it's a letter from my Happy Buddy again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HAVE ANOTHER PRESENT FOR YOU! IT'S A POSTER TO REMIND YOU TO ALWAYS KEEP A SMILE ON YOUR FACE!

Well that's thoughtful, I guess. I suppose I should hang it up.

Oh... This isn't what I was expecting.