Day Three: Entry Four

I thought these games my Happy Buddy keeps sending me were hard at the beginning, but now I know that those first levels were nothing compared to now. Well, at least I've just gotten a letter from Michael, so I can take a bit of a breather.

Did you get the Doctor's message? I am increasingly angered by the way he is ignoring the people's obvious suffering... The antidote he was talking about is only being sold at a ludicrous price... He does not mean well.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I've already come to that conclusion. That guy is nothing but trouble. Everything seems to be about money when it comes to him. I'm almost certain that he's just trying to manipulate everyone just to get filthy rich.

Oh, it's a letter from Jack.

Friend!

The third leg of the table is finished! Huzzah! I have also started my long journey back to my home town. I would say I will probably arrive around tomorrow morning. Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces!

-Jack

These table legs never cease to amaze me, honestly. I just hope there will still be some people alive out there when Jack gets back. From what I hear, it's not looking too good...

And here's one of my sources now. Michael again, to be specific.

The Doctor has lowered the price of the antidote. However it seems to cause various vital organs to fail. People are now not only dying from the virus, but also from the Doctor's cure. I am terrified.

-Michael

Well, that proves my point. That has to be horrifying, I don't blame Michael for being scared. Oh, another letter.

Most of my cakes have gone bad. I just hope all this is over soon... I'm not sure how long I can live all alone. I wish I could come visit you.

It's scary to think that Michael is so isolated that he's resorted to sending letters to a prisoner he doesn't even know. I don't think I want to know what's going on in the outside world.

Maybe it would be best if I just stayed here in my cell.