Chapter 15

*Short Chapter*
Natsu's P.O.V
I ran straight to the guild, as fast as I could.

"Did anyone see Ally!" I screamed.

Every head turned my way, fear flooding their faces.

Mirajane held up a hand, pointing at the stage.

I looked over and there stood a message in flames.

Don't say a word

Not even a whisper

Don't use telepathy

I will know

Just forget me and my face forever

"Ally." I mumbled, then everything went black.

* * *

There were shining red lights piercing my vision.

"You won't hurt us! Never again!"

The lights moved towards another light and disappeared to the familiar blind-like eyes that I loved and knew.

"Ally." I mumbled.

"I told you to forget us! Now you're back again!" She yelled.

"You never told me anything! I only met you a few days ago and I met Natsu a few months ago!" Carla yelled.

"Explain why it's your face in my memory!" Ally yelled.

"Someone could be blocking your memory! I don't know!" Carla yelled.

I'd never seen either of them so angry.

The only time Ally really got mad was when her family was in danger. Was she protecting me? Lucy and the others? The guild?

"You sent guards on us! Magic guards! We weren't strong enough to fight that many wizards at once! We were young and if I used any attacks I would hurt the innocent! We had to swallow our pride and run! The only thing we had was our pride and you took it from us!" Ally screamed.

Her eyes were glassy, tears streaking down her face.

"I did nothing of the sort! I told you I only met you a while ago!" Carla screamed, her eyes starting to tear up as well.

Was this happening right now? Ally looked my direction and froze.

"How is he here?" Carla asked.

Ally walked up to me and knelt down.

"You don't need to be here." She said and put a hand over my eyes.

* * *

"He's waking up!" Lucy exclaimed.

I opened my eyes and saw Lucy, Happy, Gray, Wendy, Erza, and Mirajane standing all around me.

"Where's Carla?" I asked sitting up.

"Why do you want to know?" Happy asked jealously.

"Just tell me!" I yelled shaking him in front of my face.

"We can't find her! Now put him down please!" Mirajane exclaimed.

I threw Happy into the air and ran through the front doors of the guild. I had to find Carla.

Ally's P.O.V
"You don't remember the kids who trusted you?! That you promised to keep safe?! That you almost killed?!" I screamed, tears running down my face, creating a puddle below me.

"Oh yea, that's right, your an exceed, better than all of us, and meant to kill us! Well, I'm going to go, and destroy your home's only grasp on its reality, and throw it back into chaos. See if that strikes something." I grabbed Carla by the shoulders and hurled her towards Mangolia.

A minute later I saw the whole guild rushing out after Natsu.

"Goodbye Fairy Tail." I said and shifted, spreading my wings, creating a huge shadow over the guild.

Every face looked up, tear filled.

The most painful face to look at was Natsu's and the team.

Natsu was a nervous wreck on the ground. Sitting in a fetal position, tears flooding the street.

I shot a little flame for him and flew away.

"That's the last bit of me your getting for a while buddy! Hopefully it's good enough for you!" I yelled down and shot away.

The last thing I heard was Natsu screaming.