Chapter 13

Ally's P.O.V
"I wonder what Makarov needed." Happy said as we walked from Lucy's to the guild.

"Can I talk to you?" Lucy asked.

I nodded.

We headed off, far away from the others.

"Not to be nosy but what happened with you and Natsu yesterday? You were gone all day." She said.

I snuck a quick look at him and noticed he was listening.

"Well, let's see. We flew around, played in a pond, walked in the forest, found a waterfall, and flew back here. Not in that order but somewhere about that." I said.

Behind my back I signed, 'got that'. He signed back, 'got it'.

"Ok, I was just wondering if you got in a huge fight with something or with the lady people have been talking about. I haven't met her but apparently she isn't the nicest of people, cares too much about the trees." She said.

"No, me and the trees get along. I comfort them. If we walked near her she must've felt it. Probably won't be able to handel she doesn't comfort them as much, I mean, plucking their apples isn't a very likable hobby." I said.

We laughed.

"Let's get back." She said.

We headed towards the others.

"So Gray, how's that crush you got?" I asked teasingly.

"Huh? What crush?" He asked.

"I heard you guys on the train. Being a dragon with wolf hearing magnifying the dragon's isn't very good for hiding things." I said.

"Juvia's gonna be mad when I tell her." Natsu said running off.

"You better not!" Gray yelled running after him.

"What buffoons." Carla mumbled.

"If you're going to be like that, shut your trap." I grumbled.

Natsu ran back towards me, Gray right on his tail.

"Come on Natsu! Let's go tell Juvia together!" I exclaimed.

"Yea!" He exclaimed.

We ran off leaving Gray in the dust with the girls and Happy.

"Get back here you two!" Gray yelled running after us.

* * *

Lucy, Wendy, and Carla arrived a while after Happy who came a while after Gray, Natsu, and I.

"Nice of you to show up, now all of you get in here and act like a man!" Elfman yelled, holding the door for us.

"Thank you Elfman." I said patting him on the chest.

Natsu elbowed me and I gave him a little shove.

Once we all sat down Makarov came out on the stage.

"Hello everyone! I came to remind you that the costume contest for the girls, boys, then the couples is coming up! Couples don't have to be 'together' just a group. It is tomarrow and the winner will have a special prize involving Sorcerer Weekly!" Makarov exclaimed.

"Two things for either of us." I whispered to Lucy.

"You really got me that interview?" She whispered.

"Duh, you let me stay a couple nights at your place." I whispered.

"I can't express how thankful I am!" She whisper/yelled while hugging me.