Chapter 32

"Ally! What do you have in store for your friend Frost's arrival?" Makarov asked.

I shook my head, knowing that meant I wouldn't tell.

"Do you know?" Makarov asked pointing at Mira, Elfman, and Lisanna.

"She wouldn't tell us." Lisanna said.

"I have a few ideas and it may require 'fireworks', so if you see me point at you Makarov, it means fireworks." I said.

"Indoors?" Mira asked.

I shook my head.

"I don't understand, why is there so much fuss about one little girl?" Elfman asked.

"Well, she has potential to be a great wizard. Same magic as Gray and is pretty good herself. Also, she's never been in our world. Lived in Culima and Amara all her life. Poor kid." I said.

"What even are those?" Elfman asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Amara and Culima, I've never heard of them." Mira said wiping the bar.

"Well, you are normal, or more normal than me. I did the ritual once and lived with a demon Kimio. He was like a father. He was my best friend, then one day I had to leave." I said.

"Alright, enough with the past my children, let's talk about Frost joining. Her name suits her magic well, why do you think that is?" Makarov asked.

"She said that her parents told her that she was like an ice burg when she was born, cold. So they named her Frost, and when she started doing ice make magic, her parents thought it was perfect. Then the people of Amara killed her parents and big brother." I said.

"Sounds bad, no wonder she wanted to come here to Earthland." Mira said giving Cana another barrel.

"Ally! The others should be arriving with Frost in a minute here, what are you guys talking about?" Lucy asked walking up.

"Frost, her background, trying to figure out what I was going to do." I said.

Before anyone could say anything I put up a finger and spread my wings a bit.

Climbing up on an empty table, I jumped up.

I got a bit of air and used it to propel myself up a bit.

"Everyone! Can I have you attention!" I yelled, waiting for every head to turn my way. "Okay, we have a new member joining, if I ever point at Makarov, it means 'fireworks', you all know what that means so don't hold back!"

They all cheered.

I guess they wanted to let off some steam or something.

"Keep quiet about it though, we don't want a girl named Frost to know about it!" I added.

"What's this girl look like?" One of the boys asked.

"I don't know who asked but I'm a hundred percent she's way too young for you! She's Wendy's age!" I yelled.

With that I folded my wings and dropped, rolling when I hit the ground.

"Hey, why don't you watch out for Natsu, Gray and Wendy when they bring her." Makarov said behind me.

I turned and looked down at the old man.

"Alright, you keep it sane in here." I said and shifted into my wolf.

Running under tables and between legs, I made it to the front door.

I bolted out it and through the gate.