Chapter 34

Lucy's P.O.V
As Natsu and Ally hugged I realized how much they cared for eachother.

Fighting and living, just so the other can be safe.

They made a great couple.

Ally broke it up and motioned for Erza, Gray and I to come over and join them.

I grabbed Erza and Gray's hand and brought them over to Ally.

She hugged all four of us at once.

"Thanks guys." She mumbled.

Once she let go I said my goodbye and headed for home.
* * *
I opened my front door and checked my whole house for someone who may be hiding.

No one was there.

"Home, sweet home." I mumbled.

"Open, gate of the Lion, Leo!" I yelled.

"Hey beautiful." Loke said, kissing my cheek.

"Hey, I just wanted to tell you that Ally is okay, I know you two knew eachother when she was younger." I said.

"Thanks for telling me, I was wondering about her." He said. "Now how about I stay a while?"

Ally's P.O.V
I walked quietly home, to my stone fortress.

The sun was rising and the sky was filled with colors.

"Now your following me?" I asked, turning around.

"Was wondering when you would say something." Gray said, stepping out from behind a tree.

"What is it? I'm not leading you to my house." I said.

"Juvia wanted me to ask you if you knew anything about you being royalty, and if you wanted to go on a job with her." Gray said.

"Sure I'll go on a job with her, I don't know anything about me being royalty though. Why didn't she just ask me herself?" I asked.

"She was a bit nervous, seeing what you can do." He said.

"I would be too if she had this power and I had hers." I said.

Gray chuckled.

"Afterwards you wanna head to the beach? It could be you, me, Juvia, and Natsu." Gray said.

"Sure, sounds fun! I've never seen you openly invite Natsu to something so I'm guessing something is planned. I won't tell him." I said giggling.

"Alright, see you later." Gray said, walking in the direction of the guild.

I went off to my house for a nice rest when something sharp hit me in the back and the world went dark.
* * *
"Where, where am I?" I asked, opening my eyes to a bright light.

"Ally." Someone beside me said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I am you butler, Harry, I'm very sorry we had to tranquilize you but it was the only way, you've been avoiding us for too long." Harry said.

He helped me off a weird couch, bed, thing and walked me to the mirror.

"We based all of your clothing on your previous outfit, I hope you like it." Harry said.

I was wearing a grey dress that went down just past my knees. It had a darker grey ribbon at my waist and no sleeves.

"Thank goodness you didn't give me anything pink." I mumbled, straightening the bow.

"We have a ball later, is there anyone you would like to contact?" Harry asked.

"No." I mumbled.

"What about the dark haired boy you were last with?" He asked.

"Sure, call him, tell him it's very formal and I'll be watching." I said.

"Why don't you go see the man in charge of the house? Straight down the hall, last door on your left." He said, leading me out the door.

I went down the long hallway, getting to the end in about a minute.

As I stood outside the door, I readied to kick some butt.

"Ally, come in, come in." A man said opening the door.

"Oh and don't worry about your magic, I'm the only one here who can use it." He said, pulling out a chair.

Sitting down, I stiffened when he put a hand on my shoulder.

I kept my mouth shut about my magic, not wanting to attract unnecessary attention.

"My dear Ally, my name is Florencio. I am the owner of this mansion my sweet girl. I have adopted you because you are underage and need a home." He said.

"I have a home and people to take care of me, I don't need your care." I said, looking up at the clock.

"Oh, but you do. You see, I found you wandering the forest after talking to another, underage teen that needs a home." Florencio said.

"He has a home too, and people around him." I said.

"You also travel with two other girls and another boy, as well as a cat. Sometimes two even younger girls and another cat." He said.

This guy was starting to tick me off.

How much did he know about me that I didn't know about him?

"Well my dear, you should be heading off, you need to prepare." Florencio said, standing me up and pushing me out the door.

"Good day!" He exclaimed and shut the door on my back.

On my way back to my room I used my mind magic to weaken the door so that the next time he opened it, the door would break.

I walked back to my room to fix the bow on my dress.

"This is so stupid." I mumbled.

"Would you like some help, my dear Ally?" Harry asked.

"Yes, help me tie this damn bow please." I said.

"You shouldn't use that language." Harry said.

"And you shouldn't tell me what to do." I said.
* * *
I stood near the door, watching everyone trickle in without noticing me, keeping an eye out for a specific person.

"Um, Gray? I have a few extras I didn't mention." I looked over and saw Gray standing at the door with Juvia and Natsu.

"I never got any records of extras sir." The book keeper said.

"They're with me." I said.

"Oh miss Ally, why didn't you say so?" He asked.

"Because I wanted to see you stutter, now do your job!" I exclaimed.

The others came to join me, trying to act as adult like as they could.

"Help me, I'm dying without them even noticing." I said.