Chapter 43

"Why?" Ayato asked. Fear spread across his face, scared for the answer.

The girls looked to me as well.

"She told me, that if she ever lost me, she would be so sad that she would kill herself. Since I would sacrifice myself, she would die with me." I said.

That conversation played through my head, every single second. Whenever it finished it played again.

"Please do this, we need time to figure out how to fix this." Lucy said.

"Ayato, we still have plenty of her blood in storage, bring her here when this is all done." Ari said.

"All right, let's do this." I said.
* * *
"So this is Ally's house?" Lucy asked.

I nodded.

Before we landed I informed everyone that she had a cave she used to live in.

If anything, she would be in there, protecting what was dear to her.

We had sent Bloodlust, the fastest and strongest, to Fairy Tail so they could get chains to hold Ally's dragon and wolf in.

She always said that certain items would keep them both in.

Silver, iron, bronze, and some emeralds. They had to be mixed into one to work though.

We landed and I set Ayato down.

Sneaking over to the cave, we slid against the cliff wall.

We peered in, Ally sleeping inside as her wolf.

I nudged Ayato in.

He reluctantly bit down on Ally's neck and she shifted into her human form, tensing up.

Ayato brought her to the wall, forcing her to stay completely still.

Her arms started to move in his hands, wiggling free of his grasp.

I rushed in, the girls at my back and we held her against the wall.

Soon enough she passed out and Ayato backed off.

He had a small drop of blood streaking down his face. Wendy pointed at it and he wiped it away.

I picked up Ally and we went towards the guild, spreading our wings and flying.
* * *
"We just got the chains, looks like your cutting it close too." Makarov said.

I looked down and saw Ally waking up.

"Tell Freed, to use, an enchantment, on the cell door." She said.

Something was inside her, like the suicide crystal.

"Where's Bloodlust?" Wendy asked, landing next to me.

"So that's her name. She seemed very scared by all of this 'new age stuff' as she put it and left." Mira said.

"Enough of that, get her in a cell." Makarov said, waving her over first.

I walked over, Ally still in my arms.

Makarov put a hand on her face, his thumb under her chin.

"You get better my child, you've been like a real daughter to me and I intend to keep it this way." He said.

She nodded tired and fell back to sleep.

"Freed, get over here." Makarov said.

"Yea?" Freed asked, his long hair draping behind him.

"Put up an enchantment so Ally cannot use any magic at all, can't escape, and doesn't know how to rewrite it." Makarov said.

"I don't think I can." He said.