Chapter 21

Ally's P.O.V
"You do know she stalked you the moment she joined the guild right?" I asked.

"What?!" Gray exclaimed.

"Yea, how did you not know that?" I asked.

"How did you know that? You weren't even here!" He exclaimed.

"True, but she probably has some weird magic to keep an eye on us all." Wendy said.

"It's not weird when you can come and help a friend out of no where." I said.

"I know this is irrelevant but I wonder what you would be like in Edolas." Carla said.

"I don't have an Edolas counterpart, but I can use my magic." I said.

"Really? How?!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Well, a dragon without magic isn't a dragon at all and shifting is natural, not magic. My mind magic is my wolf, not magic power either." I said.

"I guess that makes sense." Gray mumbled.

"It does. But why wouldn't you have a counterpart is my question." Carla said.

"I have an answer for that too. It's because there is no opposite of me. The Edolas people are opposites of us, not completely but somewhat, I don't have an opposite. I'm strong but weak. Dangerous yet soft. I have no opposite." I said.

"How are you weak, or soft?" Gray asked.

I shifted in my seat then looked at the window.

Gray scooted over next to me, turning my head towards his, looking into my eyes.

I smiled and changed them to my wolf's yellow color.

"Turn them back, I don't think your okay, there's something wrong." He said.

"I know, look in the corners of your eyes, that's the problem." I said and changed my eyes back.

At the very corners of them the world was purples and greys with very little brightness.

"What is it?" Wendy asked.

"Amara. It's another world that's trying to change ours. It's very dangerous and dark. The people there are gruesome and cruel. If you were to meet a nice person there they're most likely from our world, and not many people even know about Amara so it's very, very unlikely." I said.

"You've been there?" Carla asked.

"Apparently." Gray said.

Just then Lucy, Happy, and Natsu came trudging in.

"You were here the whole time!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Yea, you should've checked, these guys did." I said motioning to Carla, Wendy, and Gray.

"I didn't know they were looking." Happy said.

"She's part of the team, and a pretty good one too, we need her." Carla said.

"No we dont, we're fine on our own!" Gray exclaimed.

"Then why did you come looking?" I asked.

When he didn't answer for a minute Happy started chanting. "Gray's got a crush! Gray's got a crush!"

Gray shot a wad of ice at Happy with one hand. "That's not very effective. You should use two hands." I said.

"It's just easier this way though." Gray said.

"Yea but you'll lose in a battle, you know this." I said getting up and patting his shoulder.

"Where are you going?" Lucy asked.