Chapter 25

Ally's P.O.V
"Your awake!" Natsu exclaimed.

"Yea, and I was about to be added to another pack." I said smoothing down my black sweatshirt and rubbing off the dirt.

"We didn't notice it until it was too late." Gray said.

"It's fine, I know you guys care, that's what matters to me." I said.

"What was with your eyes?" Wendy asked.

"They were full red." Lucy added.

I shifted uncomfortably and blinked a few times changing them back to the red color.

"It's part of the wolf, the eyes color changes so I can blend in with my surroundings but sometimes as a human it changes to my emotions." I said changing then back.

"Why do you keep it the same white color then?" Lucy asked.

"I can't add a pupil." I said quietly.

"Enough show and tell, let's get going!" Natsu exclaimed suddenly happy.
* * *
"It was so weird, Natsu was really quiet and mad at everyone but me." Wendy said.

"Do you know why?" I asked.

"He said he felt like since you were out he had to lead. Kimio was strong but not the leader type and everyone else was acting strange because of being here, or at least that's what I think he said." Wendy said.

I paused looking at something in the distance.

"Do you know why that is?" Wendy asked while walking away.

"Ally?" She turned around and saw me staring.

"What are you looking at?" She asked.

I shifted into my wolf and walked over invisibly.

Once I was close enough I saw that it was a young girl.

She was crouched down beside a monster, about to pet it.

I ran up behind her and shifted back.

When she turned around and saw me she jumped and was about to run.

I placed a hand on her shoulder quickly saying. "We aren't from this world."

"How is that? We don't get many Earthlanders." She said.

"We? You look like your from this world but don't act like it, why's that?" I asked.

"They killed my brother, the only family I had left." She mumbled.

"I sorta know how you feel, my mom is trying to kill me and I have no idea where my dad is. I have a new family now though. Do you know any magic?" I asked.

"I know a bit of ice make magic. I can do living things great but nothing else that good really." She said.

"We got a ice make wizard with us, you wanna come?" I asked.

"Can Fera come?" She asked holding up the round little black creature.

Fera extended some little grey wings from her back alike Happy and Carla's.

"Of course, I'll introduce you." I said walking over to the others with the girl.

"I'm Ally this is Natsu, Wendy, Happy, Carla, Lucy, Erza, Gray the ice make wizard, and Kimio our demon." I said pointing to everyone.

"Guys this is." I paused.

She didn't tell me her name.

"I'm Frost and this is Fera." She said holding out the little monster.

"What kind is she?" Kimio asked walking up and rubbing it's back.

"A gimil." Frost said happily.

"Why did you bring her? I thought you said the people here were mean?" Erza asked.

"I don't agree with this world. I've wanted to come to Earthland for a long time now, they don't teach much magic here, especially not make at my rate." Frost said.

I smiled looking down at her.

She was about the same age as Wendy and they seemed to look like friends even from a distance.

When we started walking again Frost immediately went to Wendy and they started talking.

"Hey Frost?" I asked after a while.

"Yea?" She responded.

"Do you know this place very well?" I asked.

"Not really, I just recently moved here from another dimension." She said.

"What dimension?" Kimio asked.

"Culima." She said.

"I love that place, though it's a bit bright, and sweet." I said.

*Flashback*
I looked around, Kimio standing beside me.

"This is Culima?" I asked.

"Yes, I personally think it's too bright but that's you opinion to make." He said.

"I agree, too much color." I said.

"Come on kid, let's go to Amara." He said.

I hated when the demons called me kid, even if I was young.

"What's that like?" I asked.

"Dark and dangerous." He said.

I looked at the pink clouds above and the lime green grass. The trees were red with blue tops and every animal was bright and cheerful, wanting to be petted.

"Sounds fun, just let me munch on a chocolate gopher quick." I said.

"Sweet tooth huh?" He asked.

"Actually no, I like sour stuff way more." I said spitting out the piece of gopher.

For the average person it would have been considered normal, for me it was too sweet.

"Not normal for you age kid." Kimio said shaking his head.

I jumped up grabbing the end of his horn and pulling him down into my face.

"Call me kid again." I threatened.

"I'll stop if you beat up Derek." He said.

"Fine, fine. He's been bugging me too. Just cause he's a plant demon he has to get in our faces." I grumbled.

"Phaila is nice." Kimio said.

"True, I'll bring her back her favorite from this world, a tree." I said uprooting the one next to me.

"Just don't be caught by someone here with it." He said.

Kimio looked around and stopped when his eyes landed on something.

"What is it now?" I asked looking over.

There, amongst all the bright, colorful, happiness was a lion.

It's sleek blood red coat shimmering in the sunlight.

It roared loudly showing it's toxic green teeth.

"It traveled through our world and into Culima? How did it survive the transition?!" Kimio exclaimed.

"Whatever it did I'm taking it down."I growled, shifting into my wolf.

"Don't! If you get bit your dead!" Kimio exclaimed.

"Then get us out of here." I grumbled.

He shot the familiar black balls at me and we appeared in the entrance of the demon world.

"I'm going to give this to Phaila, see you later!" I said, running off to see the nice demon I knew, happy as ever.
*Present Day*
(Next chapter, I got lazy.)