Chapter 33

*Long Chapter!*
-Saturday-
"What happened?" Lucy asked.

"Well, you got super drunk and went swinging from the rafters with your expanding whip. Erza and Mira got drunk as well going at a fight. Natsu and Gray just fought. Happy made a move on drunk Carla and they ended up acting something out on the rafters while trying to avoid you. I stopped Erza and Mira from fighting when they were about to destroy the guild with one kick. Cana and I laughed at how stupid everyone was being, drinking ourselves but not ending up like you guys. All in all, it was fun." I said.

She shook her head as if to shake off the hanging feeling of the alcohol.

"I can't belive I got that drunk." Lucy mumbled.

"Belive it, it was pretty funny." Cana said next to me.

We were sitting at the only surviving table, laughing at everyone that got up, telling then why they probably passed out.

The main reasons were drinking, getting hit by Lucy, getting caught in a fight, or messing with my drinks. If it was something other than that they were going to be screwed today.

"I've got a mission for all of us, just let me wake up Erza and the boys quick." I said getting up.

I walked over to the icy and burnt area of the guild and found the boys, Erza, and Mira.

I picked up Mira and brought her over to the bar, laying her down where Makarov usually sits.

Then I went back over to where the others were and stopped in front of them.

I reached out to then with my mind magic and brought my hands up.

They flew all the way up to the ceiling, hitting it hard.

"Oww!" I heard their yell all the way from down here.

I let go of them and they came crashing to the ground.

"What was that for?" Gray groaned, getting up.

"It was to wake you up." I said.

"We were awake up there though!" Natsu exclaimed, pointing at the ceiling and jumping.

"I know, just wanted to get you fully awake, we have a job." I said.

"Why does Lucy get to sleep?" Gray asked, pointing at Lucy, who was asleep once again.

"She got way drunk unlike you two and when I say drunk I mean really freaking drunk. You two got knocked out because she was swinging from the rafters. I had to pull her down later and break up Erza and Mira." I said.

"I got Lucy!" Happy exclaimed grabbing the straps of her tank top.

"Can't belive she fell asleep that fast." Cana said.

"Well, this is a side of Lucy we've never seen before." I laughed and we began out the door.

-Sunday-
"Where are we going?" Natsu asked.

"That elf guy told us to go to the desert and find some cactus path, remember?" Lucy asked.

"I don't see why Ally can't fly us there." Natsu grumbled.

"Because I don't like flying with alcohol in my system." I said.

"But you hold your alcohol better than Cana!" Natsu exclaimed.

"Natsu, don't make me pound you." I threatened.

"Fine, we'll walk." He pouted.

"He normally wants to walk, but we normally ride a train." Lucy said.