10. Night Changes

A/N: so I know that in the story that it's too late for FOUR to come out but night changes is just the name of the chapter so just roll with me.

(I LOVE GOATS SO FREAKING MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Harry's pov

After our 'moment', Madison and I were going to go back to the restaurant but when we saw the giant swarm of paparazzi, we had other plans...

We went the opposite way and found ourselves on a the sidewalk in a roundabout.

"Do you know where we are?" Madison asked me.

"Yes and no" I replied. And she laughed.

"Do we have to go back?" She asked me and took my hand.

"Go back where?" I asked confused.

"Go back to you know... Everything. I haven't been this happy in in a long time and when we go back to the others, they'll ask me questions and stuff and I'm not ready for that" she explained.

"Then we don't have to go back" I said.

"Wha-"

"Just come with me" I smiled and held out my hand. She took it and we made our way through the dark (hehe) and rain.

~*~*~*~*

We danced and sang random songs in the rain like crazy people but that didn't bother me.

This was the most fun that I've had in a long long time.

Eventually we stumbled across this one area where this building had these weird fountains that shot water out of the ground.

"Let's go in it" Madison said.

"Haha what? Aren't we already soaked enough?"

"Oh Harold your not the brightest" she teased. "What's a little bit more water gonna hurt" then she ran into it and I followed behind.

We were like 6 year olds going through a sprinkler.

"This is so much fun!" She shouted. That moment she looked so different that when I first saw her.

I mean besides being covered with water and makeup a bit smeared, she seemed to have changed.

Her confidence seemed to have skyrocketed and her constant smile gave me this warm feeling that wouldn't go away.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her close to me.

"Wha-" she began but then I began to seal the space between us.

*SWOOSH*

I was hit in the face with a stream of water. As I was coughing and clearing my eyes, Madison was bent over and laughing but then a stream of water hit her.

I started laughing but then I slipped and took Madison out with me.

Soon enough, we were in a pile of limbs and laughing uncontrollably. Eventually the fountains turned off and we both got up.

I looked at one of the billboards by us and it read 1:24 am.

"Oh shoot" I said.

"We gotta go Harry" Madison said and yanked my wrist.

"Go where?" I asked.

"I don't know! Probably where the others are- oh my gosh! They must be worried about us. They're probably-"

"Take a deep breath love" I spoke calmly. "Let's just go to my place and them we can decide from there."

"I need to call my brother and sister. They must be worried!" She panicked and then she put her hand over her heart and clenched the fabric.

I got worried. She started to breathe heavily.

"Are you ok?!" I asked not knowing what to do.

"L-let's just go" she said painfully and then she started walking away.

"Um where are you going?" I grinned.
"My house is the other way".

~*~*~*~*

So we ended up grabbing a cab which ended up taking about thirty minutes.

We walked up to the front door of my flat. Before I opened my door Madison stopped me.

"Thanks Harry." She said. "This night became amazing because of you. It's crazy just how fast the night changes"

"It was my pleasure" I blushed and looked down.

All of the sudden the door swung open.

"Where have you been?!" Liam screeched at us. "And get inside before you two die of pneumonia!"

We walked in the house and was crowded immediately by our friends.

As they were fussing over us, I could hear Lynn whisper something to Madison.

"You can't just run off like that Mads! You know what could of happened. What if we had another incident like sophomore year. None of us could go through that again" She whispered and she handed Madison an orange object but I couldn't make it out.

"Are you even listening to me Harry?" Liam snapped. "What if you were swarmed. You have no back up to help you. I called you at least 20 times. Do you even think about-"

"Hey!" Madison interrupted. "Harry gave me one of the best moments I think I'll ever have in my life. So instead of yelling at him, you should be thanking him for not letting me turn in a depressed mess!"

Silence filled the air until someone's phone buzzed.

"Oh gosh" Nicole said. "You guys need to look at this".

A/N: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT THIS YEAR. ILYSM!!!!! Adios 2k15 and hello 2k16