18. 2 Years Ago...

A/N: Soooooo had a poo poo week so gonna try to forget it by writing and writing and writing and writing and writing and writing...

Enjoy:-)

Lynn's pov

I literally felt as if I was stabbed in the back. Why wasn't I told about this. We were suppose to be best friends. We literally tell each other everything.

Bad things happen when someone doesn't speak up. I mean, I get that Madison doesn't like people worrying about her, but after what happened last time she held something in, I thought that she'd be more open to us...

~flashback~

2 years ago

"You alright Mads?" I asked her. She had a pained look on her face and she was rubbing her chest.

"Yeah I'm good" she replied.

We were getting ready for our track meet and Madison and I were partners for the relay race. There were four of us and we were doing the Distance Medley Relay.

I had the 1200 meter run and Madison had the 400 meter run. This was one of our last meets of the year and it was a hot one outside.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine Lynn!" She snapped. This was so not like her. She never did this but I just let it go.

It was probably just nerves...

As we lined up in our places I looked at her one more time and she didn't look good. I began to think that this was more than just nerves...

"Runners get ready" the announcer said. "Get set. Go!"

An we were off. To be honest the distance wasn't that far. It went by in a blink.

When Madison started running, something didn't feel right. She kind of stumbled in her first few steps, which wasn't normal.

"C'mon Mads you got this!!!!" I cheered.

When she was about halfway done, the real disaster stuck. She totally just collapsed on the ground.

"MADISON!" I screamed and ran towards her. That was probably the fastest I've ever run in my entire life.

When I got to her, she was in the ground shaking.

"Oh my Gosh what's wrong?! Are you okay!?" I asked.

"L-Lynn it h-hurt-s" she spoke quietly.

"What does?"

"M-my che-" and then she started convulsing.

People around me were shouting and I could only make out a few voices.

"She's dying!"

"Help her!"

"Someone grab a priest, she's possessed!" Seriously?