31. Midnight Memories

A/N: gosh I'm so so so so sorry! Honestly hating school and it's so time consuming, but I'm trying to post about every week now!

Inspired by lynnt21

Lynns pov

[Zayn:]

"And live while we're young"

"Thank you Glasgow!" Harry shouted and the boys ran off the stage. This was our last night here and Glasgow and I was quite sad to go.

Due to the fans being everywhere and the paparazzi, we were prisoners in our own hotel room.

Literally prisoners. Our windows had bars on them....

Like the previous night, the boys were talking to fans with backstage passes, and we stood there awkwardly waiting for them to finish.

"I wish that we could of done something fun while we're here." I said to Madison, who was standing right next to me.

"We performed."

"But you know....I wanted to do something with-"

"Louis?"

"Yeah."

"Well at least you have someone like that." She sighed.

"Oh gosh. I'm sorry, I forgot-"

"I'm messing with ya Lynny." She brushed off the topic. "But I get what you mean."

"What I wanted to do most was go to an abandoned castle. Not one that's all pretty and fixed up, but one that's dilapidated and there's probably a dead body or two in the walls," I sighed.

"That's nice Lynn. I'll make sure you get all of that at your wedding."

"That's right. I gotta start planning that now..."

She rolled her eyes and we continued watch the boys, not creepy of course. When they were done, they made their way over to us.

Well, except for Harry, who went to Taylor who couldn't keep her hands off of him.

"I'll be out in the van," Madison left and I could of sworn I saw Harry watching after her.

"Let's get back because I am tired!" Niall exclaimed.

"You know you wouldn't be tired if you had visited the gym at least once in your life," Liam mumbled.

"Pfffft! Dayum Liam" Louis laughed.

We all joined in and made our way back to the buses, so that we may go back to our holding cells.

~*~*~*~*

"If you know how I feel, why would you say that? Like, you put me in such an uncomfortable situation. Like, you know I'm not happy."