19. T-Minus 10

A/N: Hey people! I'm in a writing mood rn!!!!!! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!!!!

Emmys pov

Oh this is great. Just FANTASTIC!!!!! This crap does not need to be happening right now.

Lynn left the building, Nicole wandered off, and I don't even know what happened to Madison.

Yes I have tried calling people but no one ever answers. So now I am walking around the building cause I have no ride, no cash on me, and no one to talk to.

Today has just been an over all disaster. That interview was a load of crap. Now hundred-maybe even thousands of people know the most private information of one of my best friends.

I was so caught up in my own thoughts that I didn't even realize that I was getting honked at.

"What do you want?!" I yelled. The window rolled down and I was immediately embarrassed.

"Hello to you too" Liam said to me.

"Oh gosh I'm sorry!"

"Nah it's fine. I don't blame ya for being upset after all that's happened in there." He said.

"I thought we were gonna try and forget about that" I heard another voice from inside the car.

"Nicole?" I asked.

"Yeah" she said and poked her head out from beside Liam's.

"Well why don't ya get inside yeah? We gotta head to Modest. Something about the tour..." Liam said.

When I got inside there was this awkward tension between Nicole and I, and it was obvious. I mean I'm not really mad at her. Just hurt you know.

"So where's everyone else?" I asked.

"Well Harry ran off and Niall's chasing him. Lynn and Louis are who knows where. Zayn's with Perrie, and don't know anything about Madison." Liam replied.

"Oh" is all I said.

"Ugh this is all my fault!" Nicole snapped. "I should of just kept my mouth shut-"

"No you shouldn't have" I interrupted. "Lynn and I needed to know. I mean, maybe not the right time. We're you guys ever gonna tell us what happened?"

"Well yeah eventually, but not while all of this crazy stuff was happening."

"How long?" I asked her.

"How long what?"

"How long have you known about this?"

"A while now..."

"And why couldn't you tell us?!" I asked.

"Because I promised her that I wouldn't! She was embarrassed about it and said that she could handle it and she did! She broke up with him"

"I don't mean to interrupt but how I see it, Madison doesn't want you guys worrying more about her then you have to. I'm taking it that something has happened before and you guys still worry?" Liam asked.