22. Break-Up or Make-up

A/N: GUESS WHOS ON SUMMER BREAK...IM ON SUMMER BREAK!!!!!!!!!

I HATE SCHOOL I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!!!! Eh I'm over exaggerating but I really needed this break.

But now updates are gonna be raining upon ur feet!!!!

Lynn's pov

The waiting was really killing all of us. A minute seemed like an hour, just like school all over again...

"Uh Mitchell?" A doctor came out and called. I stood straight up.

"What's wrong? Is she alive? Are we-" I was cut off by a hand over my mouth.

"Sorry love" Louis whispered and slowly removed his hand.

"Anyway...everything is fine. There was a blood clot in one of her heart valves but we put her on some blood thinners. (Idk anything about medical stuff. Only a bit from Grey's Anatomy) But this would have been avoided if she had taken her medications." The doctor said.

"When can she come home?" Emmy asked.

"Tomorrow morning. The problems been fixed and she's perfectly fine now so there's no need to keep her here, but of course there's observations so we'll keep her over night, but she needs to take the meds, because it could be much worse next time. And I take it you're also here for Mr. Styles?"

"Yes!" Niall spoke.

"Um he's fine. He can still have children but the old party cannon is gonna be in storage for a while if you get me...anyway he's getting dressed so he'll be out any minute" The doctor said.

"Thanks" Liam said as we tried to hold in our laughs. As soon as the doctor turned around, we all broke down laughing.

"Oh Harry's not going to hear the end of this" Louis laughed.

"The-the p-party canon-n" Niall choked.

"What have we gotten ourselves into?" Nicole asked me.

"I'm not really sure"

"Ms. Mitchell can have at least one guest until she wakes up" one of the ladies at the front desk called out.

"I'll go" I said

"Room 412"

"Thanks" I replied and rushed to the elevator. When I got to the room, I immediately stopped when I heard a voice.

I opened the door slowly and my heart melted at the sight.

"Why does this have to happen to us?" Harry asked as he held Madison's hand and talked to her as she slept. "We could of had it all...except I screwed up." He sighed.

I leaned in more to hear better.

"I screwed up" he repeated. "I went on and made this an even bigger mess...I care for ya Mads. You hate me and I get it, but it doesn't change how I feel about ya. You're the first person who I felt like this about and I-I can't stand to lose y-you" his voice faltered.