14. Saying Goodbye Pt.1

A/N: Sooooooo the top is a picture of what the girls look like in this story. I'm really proud with how it came out!!!

Lynn's pov (This is two weeks later)

I was running around my house like a crazy person, trying to finish packing my bags.

Today my friends and I, and the boys were heading off to England and I couldn't be more excited.

I wouldn't be home for months and I wasn't even that sad to be honest.

We met with our management and discussed what our plan is for the tour.

We start April 25, 2014, which is in two and a half weeks, and end October 5, 2014. There's 69 tour dates and 3 legs of the tour.

There's 28 concerts in Europe, 31 in the U.S, and 10 in South America.

We're going to be singing covers of other bands and we're working on our own also so later on we'll have some of our own stuff.

It was hard leaving school, especially since it was senior year, but if One Direction could do it, than so could we.

I got a text from Louis saying that my ride will pick me up in twenty minutes and I was just finishing packing.

Luckily my step dad wasn't home. He didn't even say 'bye' to me, but I expected that from him...

OH MY GOSH!!!

I almost forgot one of the most important things. I ran downstairs and swung open the front door.

I sprinted next-door and pounded on the door. The person opened it and I flung myself at him.

"I thought that you'd forgotten me" Derek.

He actually moved in next door about a year ago.

"How could I ever forget you?" I asked.

"I know. I have that affect on people" he smirked.

"I'll miss you so much" I told him and my throat started clicking. "Thank you so much for everything that you've done for m-me"

"Oh Lynn. C'mere" he said and embraced me tightly. "I'll miss you more that you'll imagine".

"I love you"

"I love you too" He replied.

We both cried on each other for a solid five minutes.

Eventually I pulled away.

"Well I should get going..." I said sadly.

As I walked down the sidewalk, I heard Derek shout.

"Hey when you big and famous don't forget to call me ok? And when you meet Demi Lovato, give her my number!"

"You got it!" I shouted back.

When I walked into my house, I saw that my 6 suitcases were sitting at the front door. I didn't put them there.