23. Stressed Out

A/N: heyyyyy

So this chapters gonna skip ahead a bit

~skipping 8 days~

Liam's pov

The stress of the tour was starting to get to everyone. Everybody's freaking out and people are going crazy....

Eh you get use to it.

"Liam you gotta be louder on your part in Rock Me, got it?" Our stage manager Rick demanded. He was probably the most stressed of all of us. "Louis you gotta seem bigger"

"I'll show you bigger" Louis grumbled and Harry put a hand on his shoulder.

"Zayn act like you wanna be here. Niall quit staring at your girlfriend backstage and focus on the magic that's going on out here! Harry quit walking like someone..."

"Crashed the party cannon?" Niall asked and we all lost it. Even Rick cracked a smile.

"Ok ok. You bunch are done for the day" He dismissed us.

"I thought we were gonna forget the whole canon thing" Harry mumbled.

"Sorry but we needed a bit of confetti to make the atmosphere feel...lively" Louis smirked.

"Ok ok leave the poor boy alone." Madison said as she came to meet us.

"Thank you!" Harry exclaimed.

"C'mon let's go" she said and her and the party boy walked off together.

"Wonder where they're off too?" Zayn asked.

"Probably-ow!" Louis cried out as he held his arm.

"Mhm that'll teach ya" Lynn said and rubbed her knuckles. "Let's go get some food. Perrie's here too Zayn, so wanna come with us?"

"Sure" And those three were gone.

"Guess it's just us then" I turned to Niall.

"Um....I was gonna show Emmy around town a bit" he said. "Sorry mate"

"It's cool" I smiled.

I love having the girls here and though it may seem like we spend a lot of time with them and not each other, it's quite the opposite really.

The boys and I normally spend our day doing interviews and signings. We pretty much get the last 2-3 hours of the day to see the girls.

All of the sudden I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket.

U busy? -N

Not at all:) -me

Meet me in my dressing room?-N

Be there in 2 -me

I made a beeline to the girls dressing room and straightened my shirt rigt before I knocked.

"Ok Mr. Perfectionist you don't have to look like the president to talk to me" Nicole opened the door and spoke.

"Only for you Madame"

"Oh shut up" she rolled her eyes and hugged me. "So what do you want to do?"

"This" I said and kissed her. She smiled into the kiss and pulled away.