21. Hospital Get-Togethers

A/N: Heyo mayo tomato potato!!!! Soooo before we begin this majestic journey of another chapter I have some few words....

PROTIP

Haha jk that's not it, buuuuut I got some reading recommendations that I'm gonna put at the end of this chapter!!!!! SO START READING!!!!

Heyyyy also there's gonna be like 3 point of view switches because there's three different sides of this chapter that need to be covered

Ok NOW you may begin...

Nicole's pov

When we got to Harry/Louis's place, I was amazed. I wasn't quite like I expected it to be.

I was thinking it was going to be all fancy and crap but I was wrong! I was like 10x better and 10x cooler.

It was like Harry and Louis merged into one person and this flat was their baby. If that makes any sense.

"Wow!" Lynn said.

"Mi casas es su casa" Louis said. "At least I think I said it right..."

We walked around and we got a house tour from the Doncaster boy himself.

"Hey Lou, mind if I show Nicole around on the main floor?"

"Sure mate" And we left Lynn and Louis alone.

"Thought those two would like some time together" Liam said to me. "And I thought that we could be together for a bit. Get to know each other more."

"That sounds great!" I said.

He took me downstairs and out of the back porch. We sat together on a bench right by the door.

"So tell me about yourself" Liam said to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're background, where you grew up. What 10 year old Nicole was like"

I really wasn't comfortable talking about things like this, but I felt like I could open up and tell Liam anything...

"Well ten year old Nicole wasn't so great I can tell you that"

"What do you mean?" He asked concerned.

"Well I wasn't necessary the happiest person around."

"You don't have to tell me if it upsets you" He said, which literally melted my heart with feels.

"No no I-it's fine" I reassured him. "So to shorten it up. I was raised, well raised is over exaggerating it. So I was birthed by an immature, underaged, alcoholic mother who cares more about the hoops on her ears that her own child."

Liam's face was staring into mine and listening to every word I said.

"Mom was arrested when I was 5." I continued. "So 10 year old Nicole was probably in her 7 or 8th foster home. Also forgot to mention that she didn't have a dad either. Sooo she, I mean I, was lonely, sad, and what-not. Then in 8th grade I met my friends and life couldn't get better. Also I was adopted so that's another plus."