3. Slidin Into Your Dms...

Harry's pov

"HARRY!" I heard my named shouted by my best mate.

I ran and tripped but eventually made my way to him.

"What is it!?!?!" I asked panicked.

"Look!" Louis handed me his phone.

"Oh my Gosh" I said

"I know right"

"Oh my Gosh"

"Uh huh"

"Oh-my-GOSH!"

"Ok I think I get the point Harold" I laughed. I got my phone out and got on Instagram. "What are you doing Harry"

"You'll see Lou"

I went to that's Lynn girls Instagram and I saw a picture posted from the place where they sang from the video.

It was some local karaoke bar in Los Angelas, California. I scrolled back down to look at the picture of them.

They were all actually really pretty. I accidentally clicked on one of the girls tagged.

Her name was Madison Mitchell. She was... I don't know how to describe it. She was different, but it was a good different. An idea struck me!

I went to dms and and typed.

HARRYSTYLES: Lovely voice you have there love

Madison's pov

The end of the day came faster than the blink of an eye. The whole day I felt like I was in a trance of some sort.

I managed to avoid Ron for the rest of the day, which I'll probably end up regretting later, but I don't care.

I went to my car and sat down and out my keys in the ignition, but I didn't drive. I didn't know how long I just sat there for, but I finally snapped out of it when my phone went off.

I got a notification from Instagram that someone sent me a dm. So I pulled it up and I screamed.

And screamed

And screamed

After that happened for about five minutes, I looked back to my phone.

HARRYSTYLES: lovely voice you have there love

I didn't know how to reply. Come one play it cool mads

So I began typing...

MADISON_MITCH.L: thx:) ILYSM!!!!!

I mentally slapped myself when I sent it, but I immediately got a reply.

HARRYSTYLES: haha no prob. Ever thought of singing professionally?

MADISON_MITCH.L: that's funny

HARRYSTYLES: and whys that? I do it for a living