12. "The Sun"

GOATS

Nicole's pov

The minute I looked at my phone, I knew that more drama was going to drop on us.

AND THE TOUR HASN'T EVEN STARTED!!!

I read the article

THE SUN

THE TRUTH BEHIND ONE DIRECTION'S OPENING ACT

Well people I think we know why One Direction's opening act was hired to begin with.

Few hours ago Little Things singer, Harry Styles, was caught 'snogging' one of the members from their opening band, Madison Mitchell.

Was the band really hired for their talent, or for the boys of One Direction's own personal pleasure?

Close sources to the band say that romance had sparked between the two bands, and the reason why the opening act was hired was mainly to keep the girls around...

Is it true?

We don't know for sure but we'll be sure to get the full story for you guys soon.

Article Written By: Sandra O'Shaun

Related Articles

Louis Tomlinson and Lynn Stevenson Getting "Too Close for Comfort!"

RIP to Larry Stylinson! (A/N: Took some courage and some tears to type that)

Madison Mitchell Cheating on Her Boyfriend!

Nicole Mendes and Liam Payne Expecting Twins?

Emmy McConnel and Niall Horan Decide to Tie the Knot!

Zayn Malik's Tragic Death!

"What a bunch of bull crap!" Lynn spat.

Niall sighed and sat down on the couch.

"Welcome to your new life guys" he said. "You'll eventually get use to it. About all of that stuff are lies. Things like The Sun just need a good story so their bosses don't fire their lazy rumps"

"But we have to tell them it's fake!" I said defensively.

"You can but that'll make everything worse." Louis said. "Fighting back will only give them another story to post. It's not worth it."

"So we just let them say this stuff even if it's not true?" Lynn asked.

"Pretty much" Zayn replied.

I was blinded with rage. I'm not pregnant! Niall and Emmy aren't getting married, and I know that we weren't hired for 'romantic reasons'.

I felt like I was going to snap so I made a beeline to the back porch. I ignored everyone and went outside and sat underneath the awning.

I was feeling so flustered and I could feel all of my emotions building up so I needed a way to let go.

"He takes your hand
I die a little
I watch your eyes
And I'm in riddles
Why can't you look at me like that?

Na na na na na

When you walk by
I try to say it
But then I freeze
And never do it
My tongue gets tied
The words get trapped" I sang softly. Right before I began to sing more, someone else took the next lines.