24. Ouch

A/N: WHATS UP?!?! DOUBLE POST!!!!! This is a filler chapter.

This chapter takes place during the Nicole/Liam moment in the last chapter.

Warning: Mentions of he who should not be named...

Harry's pov

"Anything special that you wanna do?" I asked Madison.

"I don't wanna go back to the hotel." She said.

"Kay that narrows it down a bit." I joked.

"How about just walking?"

"I mean if you're up for something that dangerous..."

"Shut up" she said and elbowed me.

As we walked a thought occurred to me that I couldn't shake off. I didn't know what to do so I went for it.

"What was he like?" I asked.

"Who?"

"Your ex."

"Eck Ron"

"Yeah" I said. Maybe this wasn't a good idea....

"It's ok Harry. Ill talk about it. It's not like he's here to do anything about it," she reassured. "He was jealous, bossy, controlling, and whatnot...but he could also be sweet and charming."

"Do you still have...you know..." I stumbled over my words.

"Haha no. He's trash." She stated. "He's probably on the next girl and I-I don't wanna think about that..."

I grabbed her hand.

"Hey. It's ok. You're here and he's there." I said and she pulled her hand away. Ok ouch....

"I know. Just something I don't want to dwell on." She looked away. "Uh maybe we should head back" she said and started walking back to the hotel.

Even though we made up, it still wasn't the same. She won't open up and be comfortable around me like she use to.

When we got to the hotel, we were greeted with paparazzi. Didn't take them long to find us.

"Harry are you and Madison Mitchell dating?"

"No and please move" I heard Madison say. Ok another ouch.

The ride in the elevator was silent and tension-filled.

"Sooo wanna head to my room?" I asked her. "Watch a movie. Hang out?"

"No thanks." She said. "Just tired you know...gotta catch up on some sleep before the concert. Thanks for the invite though." She smiled sadly.

"I understand....good night" I told her.

"Night Harry." She said and walked away. It hurt to see her go. We're on good terms, but I want more.

I slowly walked to my room, but was glad to see my best mate already in there.

"Hey Haz" Louis said to me.

"Hey, whatcha watching?" I asked him.

"The Office."