Chapter Five

No no no this can't be my mate. The leader of the Night Moon Pack, also referred to as the most dangerous and has bodies piled up from all the men, women, and children they have killed.
My "mate" has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He looks even tall sitting down and is very muscular. I start to get lost into his eyes but then I remember I have to get back home to Joe and my family. The good thing in this situation is since I don't have a wolf I won't be sad or anything when I ditch this place. Every night before I went to bed I keep on trying to find a way to get out of here. The only solution I have is to get close to the people in this pack and then say I'm going on a morning run and then never come back. I'm sure they will figure out when I'm going but I just need to make sure my family is okay. The man next to me taps my arm like he's expecting me to do something. What am I supposed to do formally introduce myself to the devil.
     "Hello," I mumble. I stare at the ground. I can't even look into the eyes that have took hundreds of lives.
     "Oh great I get stuck with a mate who doesn't even have her wolf," he grumbled.
     "I want to go back home," I whisper.
     "Alright. I'll send you home if you look into my eyes and say it like you mean it," barked the Alpha.
     "I wouldn't dare," I mumble.
     "But if you could only do what I ask I'll send you home right away," the alpha says smirking.
     Still looking down I answer him,"I wouldn't dare look into the eyes of the devil. The eyes who were once looking down at innocent people who were probably once begging for their life, but you didn't care they people you hurt or killed even children. I could never love somebody like you."
     "Take me back to my cell," I command the person standing next to me,"I'd rather be there than in here with him."
     The man looks at the alpha for permission. I'm guessing the alpha nodded because the man grabbed my arm and started dragging me back into my cell. After a few more left turns and right turns I arrive back at my cell. The man throws me back into the rusty cell and leaves me there. It would have been nice for some food. I tried and tried to fall asleep but it never came. Ugh I kept thinking about how the alpha was my mate. This couldn't be happening to me. I think about me having to be the Luna and there is absolutely no way I'm being Luna to this place I will do anything to prevent myself from having to accept the position. I try to remember all the memories I had with my family and all the fun things we did together. I scream not because I'm in a cell, not because I'm mate of an alpha but because I can't do anything to get out of this place.
     It seems like hours to by before I hear steps walking my way. I see a maid looking woman walk past my cell. Well of course the one person who comes down is ages isn't even for me. I don't know why she even came down here but soon I hear footsteps walking back toward me. I run back over to the cell door and yell.
     "HEY! You over there can you please bring me food. Anything will be appreciated I am famished," I say shivering. I wish I had a blanket down here this place is cold.
     The maid looking girl soon appears back into my sight with a basketball of bread and in her other arm she is carrying a blanket.
     "Thank you so much. You're the nicest person I've met here yet," I pointed out.
     She started to walk away but how can I let the only person who has been nice to me just walk around. I would consider her already a friend.
     "Hey. Are you busy right now?" I question.
     She shakes her head.
     "Well then let's have a chat," I say smiling.
     The woman thinks about it and then returns back to me. I sit down on the ground and she instantly does the same.
     "What's your name?" I ask.
     "My name is Vivian. What about you?" She answers.
     "My name is Annabelle but you can call me Anne," I inform,"What kind of work do you do at this place?"
     "Mostly laundry but sometimes I cook if they need any help," Vivian replied,"What are you doing locked up in a prison cell?"
     "I'm wondering the same thing as you I don't think I even did anything wrong. One day they just show up at my old pack house and take me away from my home and my family," I chattered.
     "I'm so sorry, but I must get going. I hope to talk to you once again soon," Vivian replied.
     "I hope to you you soon too," I added.
     She left and once again I'm all alone.

Authors note: Hello here's an update for you guys. I hope you like this new story and if you have any suggestions for the story comment them and they could be used in the story(I would give credit). Thanks so much for reading this story, and I would appreciate it if you would check out my other story Unwanted Changes. I have eight chapters published and the first few are a little rough but it gets better from there. Thanks so much for your support.