Chapter Twenty Five

My mom gave me a flash drive, it must be very important because she risked herself sneaking inside the pack house to give it to me. I look around for a computer I can plug it into but I do not see one in sight. I know the only place that definitely has a computer is Liam's office. I start to walk down there praying that he is not there. I quietly open his office doors and sneak in. I tip toe over to his desk, open his computer, and slide in the flash drive. Instantly a note pops up on the computer screen and I read it.

Hello if you are getting this , that means things were not looking good. People were getting suspicious, and I needed to give it to someone I trust. I know that maybe you didn't fully trust me but I need you to trust me on this. Look at everything on the flash drive and then give it to your mate. After I placed this  note I wanted to stick around and make sure you were okay. I could tell that you aren't very happy with your mate. I guess you took after your mother on that, I did not like your father at all when I first met him. He was always grumpy and working but one night I wandered off and a group of rouges tried to attack me but your father was there to protect me. He said that he loved me and from that day on I loved him unconditionally. What I am trying to say is give your mate a second chance, and then maybe you can see the good in him. Stay safe, I love you sweetie, don't ever forget that.

Love Mom

                  I started tearing up, maybe I should give him a second chance. I hit the enter button and there came all the war plans. My eyes widened, they had more rouges, then I ever thought there would be. This war is going to be larger than any war in history. I skipped through all of there battle plans, letting Liam handle that. But on one page there was a picture of me on it, I quickly put all my attention on it and started reading it. I was halfway down the page but there was nothing important yet, and then I heard the door open. I quickly stood up and slammed the computer shut.

                "What are you doing in here?" Liam asked.

                Should I lie? I decide I have kept enough secrets and spill, "my mom gave me the war plans they are all on a flash drive inside your computer."

                 "Can I take a look?"

                 That caught me off guard, I thought he would just barge over and look at them.

                "Sure," I mumble.

                 I moved away from his chair so that he could sit down. He sat down on his black leather chair, opened the computer to the same page I was on last.

                 "Why is there a picture of you on here?" he asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

                "I am not sure, I just started reading it and then you walked in."

                 I watch him read every word on the page and soon with every line he reads the anger in his eyes was growing.

                 "It everything okay?" I ask feeling a bit nervous so I start to walk away from him.

                 "You need to leave," he replies bitterly.

                 "Okay," I reply starting to walk out of his office.

                  "No you need to leave this country."

                 Chills start to rise up my spine, "why? What did I do?"

                  "Start to pack your bags you are leaving tomorrow," he mutters not looking me in the eyes.

                   "I am not leaving until you tell me what is going on," I reply and march right back towards him.