Note: There was meant to be another chapter but I didn't like it, so I just skipped straight to this day.

I'm here on a mission and I will not fail.

After just over a week of touring around Australia the five of us were heading back to Sydney for the small break in between the Australian and American legs of the tour. Our flight had been delayed, and Ashton received a text from his brother so he decided to call him, this left me with the rest of the band. "What are you getting Ashton for his birthday?" I asked them, they all shook their heads.

Michael saw my confused look and explained, "We don't do birthdays, we're with each other too much. Just being friends is like the present, we don't get each other stuff for Christmas either, just for the rest of my family"

I groaned, "Well what am I meant to get him?"

"He said he needed new drumsticks" Calum said.

"That's so lame though" I sighed.

Calum raised his hands up in surrender, "I'm sorry but he's the only one in a relationship" Making a mental note to talk to Kat about what to get Ashton for his birthday, I focused my attention back on the current topic about something so weird that it wasn't worth repeating.

-

We arrived at the small building Ashton called his home, there was a warm feeling as soon as you walked through the front garden to the door. I don't know why I was so nervous, I had met Ashton's family, there was nothing to be stressing about, but for some reason my mind seemed to think there was. Ashton ushered me forward to knock on the door while he got our bags out of the taxi, the boys had all split at the airport.

Harry answered the door, "Mum, Ashton and Bella are here" I listened as Anne Marie walked down the stairs towards the front door.

"Bella, come in" She said, "Harry, you can show Bella to the living room, I'll go help Ash with the bags" I offered to get the bags, but was once again turned down. I followed Harry through the house glancing at the walls which had pictures of the Irwin family. There were some really cute pictures of Ashton.

"Hey Lauren, what are you up to?" I asked when we entered the room to find Ashton's sister watching TV.

She paused the TV, "Just watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians" I nodded and sat beside her. I made conversation with the two of them until Ashton and Anne Marie came.

"So Bella, is there anything specific that you wanted to get up to while you were in Sydney?" Anne Marie questioned.

I shook my head, "Not really, I promised Lauren that I'd spend the rest of the day with her today, and I might go visit my father sometime while I'm here in Sydney" Due to getting an early flight into Sydney we practically had the whole day to do whatever. Lauren and I made our way to the bus stop, we then caught the bus to the nearest shopping centre.

"What is our aim of this shopping trip Lauren?" I always tried to have an aim of shopping, there was no point just wandering around the shops, because even though you might find a couple of things you won't find the stuff that you subconsciously wanted.

"I want to try and add to my style, like I want to have a defined type of clothing. I also need makeup and hair stuff, which you'll be able to help me with" She answered, and I nodded knowing exactly what she meant. We didn't have a super large budget, but Ashton had given Lauren a little bit of extra money to spend, he was so generous.

Walking around the shopping centre we stopped inside different stores and bought some clothes, Lauren was really enjoying herself which I was happy to see. There was a couple of things that we bought that I knew Ashton wouldn't love to see his younger sister in, but she liked them and that was what this was about.

Lauren started moving in the direction of a make up shop, "Why don't we ignore the hair and make up stuff and I'll order it online, it'll be a lot cheaper for me to get them for you" I told her, I knew how expensive those products were and I didn't want her spending all her money.

"That's so nice of you, I'll pay you back however much you spend online" I loved how kind Lauren was, in fact the whole Irwin family as like that and I really liked it.

"Don't worry" I said brushing it off like it was nothing, "Now, what do you say we go get our nails done? Mine are looking a little gross" She nodded and we both headed to the nail salon.

"Lauren?" I said glancing over at the teenage girl who sat beside me.

She looked up from her phone, "Yeah?"

"What do I get Ashton for his birthday?" I asked, "The boys said to get him the drumsticks that he wants, but that's so lame"

"You're right that was a lame idea" She paused obviously thinking about my question, "Actually, maybe you could get the drumsticks so you're buying him something, but then make one of those 100 reasons jars?" Lauren's idea was brilliant, I would be getting Ashton what he wanted, but also making a gift that would be heartfelt, and I was sure that he would appreciate it.

****

Bella has money I promise. She's saved a lot and she gets paid because she works for 5SOS. She's not taking any money off Ashton. The only time Ashton's paying for her is when they go on dates or he acts adorable and buys her a cute gift.

I know that Ashton and Bella haven't said "I love you" yet, but they are both infatuated with each other. So the jar will be 100 reason why Bella likes Ashton but we all know that it's actually 100 reasons why Bella loves Ashton.

Stay Beautiful

- Jacqui xx