0.2

Disclaimer: I'm already cringing at the texts but everything else doesn't seem too bad. Sorry though.

I'm here on a mission and I will not fail.

I need to remind myself this; I seem to be getting a little side-tracked. Ever since I met the 5 Seconds of Summer, boys' things have been different. I've been texting Calum and Michael a lot, and they even made a group chat that also had Luke in it too.

It was weird, Luke acted so tough when he was out in public, but in reality he wasn't. I knew that it might have been a façade, but I didn't think it was that much of a change from his normal personality. Sure he was still an asshole to most people, but it was nice to know that he wasn't a completely horrible person.

I looked over and saw my phone light up,

Calum: Bellaaaaaa

Bella: Calummmmm

Calum: I'm being serious

Bella: So am I

Calum: Really?

Bella: Sorry

Bella: What do you want?

Calum: Why would you assume I want something?

Bella: Assume is a big word Calum

Calum: Shut up

Bella: What? Do? You? Want?

Calum: Can you come over today?

Bella: No

Calum: Please

Bella: No, I'm busy today

Calum: Doing what?

Bella: I'm working

Calum: Where?

Bella: The library in the city

Calum: You work at a library?

Bella: No

Calum: What?

Bella: I don't work there; I'm filling in for a friend

Bella: I used to work there, but not any more

Calum: Okay...

Calum: Wait, which library?

Bella: The one in the city, the main one

Calum: Thanks

Bella: Why?

Calum: I'll keep you company

Bella: What if someone spots you?

Calum: They won't

I wanted to protest, but I knew there was no way that I would be able to persuade him. Realising that I would just have to put up with Calum, I hoped out of bed and took a quick shower before getting dressed, it didn't matter what you wore, as long as you showed up and did what was required they didn't mind.

I decided to take the bus into the city, it was only 20 minutes, and it was nice to just put my headphones in and escape the world. Music was my way of finding my own place, it was difficult when my parents split, but music was there for me. I could always put my headphones in and drown out the constant yelling.

Most of the time it didn't even matter what I was listening too, I just needed to hear the beat. The bus stopped at my stop, I thanked the bus driver quickly and walked off. I made my way to the back entrance of the library and found Calum leaning on a wall, a cigarette in one hand, his phone in the other.