14: Travel days

Taylor's POV
"Alright let's go," the driver says.

We each load on the buses. Liz and Caitlin are on mine, along with my Mom. And of course Finley.
"Let's get this party started, guys," Caitlin says putting her hands in the air.

"Yeah, no, I'm tired," I say joking and closing my eyes. She comes and jumps next to me on the couch with her face super close to mine.

"Taylor! Let's do something we have all day," Caitlin whines in my ear, I look at her and can't help but laugh.

"Yeah, we have all day on a bus," Liz says.

"So? We have 4 girls, a driver, and a baby," Caitlin says.

"What did you do today? Did someone get you four tons of coffee?" I say as she sits normally on the couch.

"No, I don't know," she says.

"Well let's play a game, ok?" I ask her.

"Yeah, let's play Wii,". She says hopping up an going over to the tv.

"Ok, hand me a remote," I say and she tosses me and Liz a remote.

"What game?" She asks.

"Mario-cart," I say immediately.

"Ok here ya go," she says tossing us steering wheels.

"Thanks," I say. She plops down next to me, watching the Tv load the game.

While she sets it up, I getup and grab a Diet Coke from the fridge. Liz gets herself a Sprite and grabs Caitlin an AW root-beer. We all take a seat as Caitlin selects DK-Summit for our first course. All of us are on blue team. I'm Yoshi. Caitlin is Donkey Kong and Liz is princess peach.

"5, 4, 3, 2," and then Finley starts crying.

"Hold on, don't start with out me," I say and walk back to my bed towards the back of the bus.

"Hey, blue eyed. Don't cry, I'm here," I say, when I get to the crib type thing. It's technically a bed with railings, but I renovated the bunk bed so it's now a crib.

"Hey, shh, shh. It's ok," I say as his cries turn to whimpers.

"Hey," I say and put up the binkie in the crib, before putting it back in his mouth, "let's go see Liz and Caitlin, you can watch me win this game."

I walk back out to the TV room and set him down on my lap. I get my controller and get ready.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Go!" The game counts down. We instantly take off. I start in 11, but instantly move up to 5th. Then 3rd. On my lap round, Fin finds out how buttons work and starts pressing them on the Wii remote. So I'm going backwards and forwards. Then it asks if I want to go to the home screen. It just goes on and on. I end up in 12th.
"Haha, I beat ya," Liz brags.

"Me too, Taylor," Caitlin chimes in.

"Well you guys don't have an adventurous baby sitting on your lap," I say defending myself a little.

"Fine, what do you want next? Because you lost, Taylor can pick," Caitlin says.

"Um Coconut Mall," I say.

We continue to play video games, take naps, play with Fin, watch TV, eat and drink food. That's practically travel days, we do absolutely nothing.
A/n
Sorry so short but I wanted to update. I have an idea for future things but right now I just need some filters. So any ideas please DM or comment me.
CQ:
Filters? Any ideas for short term?