19: We're Free

Liz's POV
Caitlin and I are watching Fin because Taylor is taking a nap in the back of the bus. Currently we are drawing on random papers.

We are actually using markers because we don't have crayons.

"Caitlin, your turn, we've got a stinky baby," I say handing her Fin.

"Why do we have a stinky baby?" She asks.

"How bout you ask him," I say sarcastically.

"How about you ask him?" She mimics me while laying Fin on the floor.

"Na, mu, ma, na," I say to irritate her.

"Na, mu, ma, na, ha," she says irritating me. We eventually just start arguing.

"Oh, my, God, Finley Michael Swift what are you do?" Someone says, we both turn to see Taylor freaking out. Then Fin who's drawing on cabinets.

"Finley!" Taylor repeats. Fin turns and wobbles over to her. She picks him up and takes the marker out of his hands. Then walks around the room to see the damage. We just stare open-mouthed.

Then she walks back to the back of the bus and comes back with wet wipes. I hope these markers are washable or we are about to get it completely. Taylor doesn't say a word to us, but Fin is screaming his head off in the back. She doesn't really bother too calm him down.

Caitlin and I grab a wipe and start scrubbing the marker off the cabinets and shelves.

Once we finish Taylor throws away the wipes and walks back.

"We are so so screwed. The silent treatment, is the worst," I say.

"Yeah I rather have her screaming and yelling at us," Caitlin says.

"Oh my god, what are we gonna do?," I say than pause, and quickly stumble to my feet following Taylor, "taylor I'm sorry we were arguing we won't do it ever again."

"Taylor I'm sorry!" Caitlin says after me.

"We're sorry," we yell, she shut the door to the bed room part of the bus.

••••
It ends up being me and Caitlin playing cards because Taylor turned off the tv, Wii, movie player, and anything. So its technically no electricity but the lights.

It seems that we've really bonded.

Taylor's POV

Yes, I purposely turned off the stuff and locked the door.
They really need to stop fighting. Then they can work better together instead of alone. Now when we go get dinner and I let them out they'll be much better together. They were more like acquaintances now they can be better friends.

Liz's POV
"Got any twos?" I ask.

"Nope, you fish," she says. We have literally been playing cards for two hours.

"Got any kings?" She asks me.

"Yeah," I say and hand over two of them.

"When do you think we are gonna be able to talk to her?" Caitlin asks.

"Soon, the food is out here, along with her diet cokes, she can't last that long," I say.

"Well what if we just drank all of the diet cokes?" Caitlin says loudly for Taylor to here.

"Sure, I'll take two diet cokes," I say shouting.

"Wonderful, if you have two and I have two they'll be all gone," Caitlin shouts and throws one to me.

"Mhmmm that tastes delicious," I say loudly slurping it.

"Yeah, That good," Caitlin says.

We keep trying to get Taylor to come out but she doesn't break.

When she finally does, I notice the bus has stopped at Wendy's. The back door slides open. Taylor stands with Fin on her hip who's very interested in the red block in his hands.

"Hi guys," she says walking and grabbing the baby thing that straps to you. She sets Fin down and puts on the carrier than picks him up  and sets him in it. Covers his head and stands by the door.

"Well let's go," she says smiling. We scramble grabbing our purses and phones. Than head out.

"You're not mad?" Caitlin asks.

"No, why would I be?" Taylor says bouncing Fin while we wait for the boys.

"Because we accidentally let Fin draw on the furniture," I cut in.

"No, accidents happen," she says.

"We're free," Caitlin whispers in my ear.

"Yeah, all good," I say high-five her.

We order, eat and leave in under 90 minutes.
I don't know why but I feel a lot closer to Caitlin now that we spend three freakin hours together. Wow, we should team up on Taylor one day.

••••
The next day after sound check we were all hanging out on the bus.

"Hey where are all the diet cokes?" She ask. Caitlin and I sprint off the bus and hide out in the dressing room.

"Are we dead yet?" I ask.

"Not unless she finds us," Caitlin says.

A/n

Shoutout to I-Am-Jess even though I slightly changed the idea. She writes amazing stories.

I also want to say if you guys haven't read "Our Family" by footballteamswift You really need to!! I read it, it's amazing. And all of her other stories.m

CQ: What other books have you read that you really like?