25: Little Flower

Phoenix's POV

This blonde haired lady, Taylor Swift, is taking me to her home. I agreed only because I don't have a home. My parents kicked me out about 30 days ago when I turned Four. I've been eating cookies and food from random stores. But I sleep outside in alleys and parks.

I get in a stroller and fall asleep shortly after. When I wake, I'm in a big bed with comfy sheets and I'm dressed in a clean shirt and a diaper. Which is strange but whatever.

I jump off the bed and head downstairs slowly. I notice a little boy playing with blocks. He seems happy, there's Taylor Swift but the red-haired girl is gone.

"Hi, honey," Taylor swift says looking up from watching the little boy whose name I forgot.

"Hi, Taylor Swift," I say. She chuckles before speaking.

"You can call me Taylor, do you want something to eat?" She asks. I nod shyly.

"How about some Mac and cheese? Or Robin noodles?" She asks. I shrug my shoulders, and she gets something from the closet.

"Mama," the little boy comes appearing out from the other room.

"Yeah, Fin," she says turning around.

"Upppy," he says lifting his arms up. She picks him up and sets two boxes on the counter.

"So I'll make this, you want to watch a show?" She asks.

"Otay," I answer following her in to the family room.

"How about," she says before getting interrupted.

"Mouwse," Fin cheers.

"No, buddy, let's watch, Sophia the First, I bet Phoenix will like that or already does," Taylor says setting him down.

"Alright, I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything," she says before leaving.

I continue to watch tv before I feel that I have gone to the bathroom and it's not a number one.

I glumly walk to the kitchen.

"What's up honey," she says. I stare at her weirdly before continuing.

"I pooped my pants," I say looking at my feet intensely.

"Oh, come with me, I'll get you cleaned up, this might be weird but are you potty trained?" She asked.

"A little," I answer.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"I startwed," I answer.

"How old are you?" She asks laying me down.

"Fouwr," I say holding up my fingers.

She laughs and puts one down. "Four honey," she says.

"Oh," I say embarrassed. I lay there as she changes my diaper then picks me up and holds me like she did Fin. It was very comforting. No one did this at my house. There was only three of us, me, mama, and dada.

"All done," she says, walking back downstairs.

"Mama," Fin says reaching out.

"I can't hold you both, let's go eat though, it's almost time for a nap because you didn't go down earlier," she says taking his hand.

"Phoenix you can sit here," she says setting me on a stool. Then she sets Fin in a high chair. My parents always put me in a highchair. They said I was a baby and they could do whatever they wanted.

After we eat Taylor puts Fin down for a nap and comes back and we watch tv. She lets me sit on her lap.

We spent the night playing and laughing and having fun.

Once she puts Fin to sleep by singing she takes me to her room and tells me I can sleep in her bed.

She climbs in on one side and I get in on the other.

Taylor's POV
I wake up to a shaking, crying little girl next to me. I instantly pick her up and cradle her in my arms.

"Shh, shh, shh, it's alright baby girl, just a dream, it's just a dream," I say stroking her back. She eventually calms to quiet whimpers.

I look down and see her sucking on her thumb.

"Honey, what happened?" I ask.

"Nightware," she says lightly shivering.

"What happened?" I ask.

"No say," she says.

"Okay we'll talk later," I say laying her down next to me after kissing her head. I wrap her in my arms and fall back to sleep after I see her close her eyes.

A/n
Phoenix to me is adorable but I also wrote her like that.

CQ: What's your thoughts on Phoenix?