23: Batman

Taylor's POV

It's Halloween!! Last year we were traveling but this year we have a little time to celebrate.

"Taylor, let's go get Fin a costume," Caitlin shouts.

"Yeah!" Liz says jumping around.

"Let's go let's go," Caitlin shouts.

"Yeah, let me get the once sleeping baby," I tell over their sugar high screaming.

"Oops," Liz says stoping.

"Sorry again," Caitlin says.

"Finley, did you have a good nap? I'm sorry Caitlin and Liz woke you up," I coo at him. I pick him up and change him out of the sleeper. I put him in a white one-piece and than a small navy blue jacket over. I wrap him in his baby blanket and set him in the stroller.

The girls must have gotten the boys because when I get outside they are all waiting for me. They also got a few of the dancers.

We all walk down to a costume shop not far from the stadium.

"Alright split up for a costume, for a boy, that's for about an 18 month year old," Liz instructs.

"No we get it for a girl, like a unicorn," Grant says sarcastically.

"Oh my god, we should just for fun," Paul adds.

"It's your money, and your life," Caitlin says smirking.

"Yup," I say grinning.

"Nevermind, let's spilt," Grant says and we all venture off.

"How's this?" Caitlin says holding up a pumpkin suit.

"Okay, but let's keep looking," I say.

"How bout this one?" Liz suggests. It's a Spider-Man suit.

"I don't really know?" I answer.

"Ok, well come look what the boys are awing over," Liz says pulling me down another aisle.

"Look, Tay, it's batman," Grant says holding up a small suit with a hat and cape.

"Oh my god, it's so so cute," I say taking it from him.

"Caitlin, look at this?" I say as she comes from another aisle with Fin.

"Aww," she says lifting him out of the stroller. He waddles over to me and I scoop him up.

"Fin you want to be batman today?" I ask holding up the suit.

"Watwan!" He shouts throwing his hands in the air.

"Yeah, batman," I say, "can you say thank you to the boys?"

"Wank wu," he says, we all laugh at his cuteness.

"Your welcome buddy," Paul says taking Fin as I go check out. I see the boys try to secretly buy themselves costumes.

We get back to the trailers and change Fin into a sleeper for a nap. I gave everyone a small thing of candy for him, so tonight we can go trick or treating.

We don't have a show but are hanging out in Memphis for now before we head to Houston, Texas.

"Fin, nap time," I say scooping him off the ground. He fights it. I manage to hold him. He cries and screams as I walk to the refrigerator and grab a sippy cup of grape juice.

"You want some juice or milk?" I ask.

"ilk," he shouts.

"Alright, here you go," I say handing him the sippy cup. He happily sips it while I walk to the front and grab his blanket.

"Time for a nap, little one," I say bouncing him on my hip as I head toward the crib. He doesn't seem to notice what's happening.

I set him in the crib and turn off the lights. Than shut the door and walk out.

"Mama mama," Fin wails from the back, I knew that was too easy.

"Hi, buddy, come here," I say pulling him out of the crib and on to my lap.

"Mama," he says cuddling in to me and calming down.

"See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.
See you make your way through the crowd
And say, Hello,
Little did I know...
That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles,
And my daddy said, Stay away from Juliet
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you, Please don't go
And I said...
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,
It's a love story, baby, just say, Yes," I sang softly while stroking his back. I looked down and he was asleep. I smiled a little and put him in the crib. I grabbed the sippy cup and set it in the fridge for later.

I grabbed the baby monitor and headed outside joining the others. We started a small bonfire and roasted marshmallows. We played tag, sardines and hide and seek.

When Fin woke up, I brought him outside to play with us. We played hide and seek with him. He's good at seeking not hiding. Once moment he's on the hider side and the next he's pointing out people.

"Fin, you have to hide not find people," I said scooping him up and kissing his cheek while laughing.

"What's with the little seeker, he was helping me," Amos said taking Fin out of my arms.

"Can you say Amos buddy, A-Mos," Amos sounds out for him.

"Amost," Fin shouts.

"No, Amos," He tries again.

"Amost," Fin shouts. Amos tries again and again, I leave and go hang out with the dancers.

••••

"Fin, come here," I say taking his hand. I pull his arms in to a big coat and grab his bucket we bought earlier.

Than we travel from bus to bus and person to person. Each gave him a hand full of candy. The boys came in costumes from The Justice League. Liz can as Wonder Woman, Caitlin as Cat Woman. They were all in costumes. It's was kinda creepy. We walked around collecting as much as we could. I ended up caring Fin and his 3 pounds of candy.

A/n
Big chapter coming up!!!

CQ:
Who saw the Grammys?

Phoenix Hope or Phoenix Grace or Emily Phoenix