Bonus chapter! ( Feelings)

Bella is in her class sitting with one of her classmate Dean.

Bella's P.O.V

It has been a couple of days now. I have been talking to Lisa mostly because I haven't been able to make any more friends. Liam and Louis are also becoming friendly but I kind of feel awkward near all of the boys.

I haven't talked much with Niall. He is pretty happy in his own world. We were good classmates till the last year but this year it seems like he doesn't like me.

No problem. At least this year the teachers are friendly. They like me a lot and I am really happy because of this thing. But I still can't come over the fact that I have no one discuss my feelings with :(

(The next P.O.Vs will be Meg's and Liam's I don't whether they felt that way or not. But still...)

Meg's P.O.V
I was sitting on the first bench today. It has been a few days since the starting of the school. I am really confused because of all of my friends' behavior. They all seem to be more like acting they are happy but I know all of them they are not happy from the inside. Specially Lisa and Bells.

I know that Lisa has started spending more and more time with Sofia and Ellie. And because of this Bells has also started behaving awkward . She mostly stays by herself now a days. I feel sorry for them. From the time I have come to the other section I feel as if every thing is going wrong.

I just wish that every thing is fine and I get my Best friends back like the way they were.

Liam's P.O.V

Today it was a great day. I had a lot of fun. Right now I am laying in my bed. I had amazing food today at my home. Of was my Brother Sam's birthday.

Suddenly I thought goes from the birthday to Bella. I think I have started liking her. She is pretty. No doubt. But still she sees me as a friend. I don't know what should I do. I have already told Niall and Harry about it. Harry doesn't like it.

Should I tell her?

A/N : So update today.
How was it? I really appreciate your comments. I know this is really short but you know its the festive season. It is Christmas today so see it as a bonus chapter.

As for liam I got to know he had a crush on me later on but I guess you all had the right to know about it before hand.

There is gonna be Niall in the other chapter.

But.... I won't update till I get at leastvotes on this as well as the last chapter. So please pretty pleaseee ask your friends to read this book, Vote and Comment. I also need a ship name for Niall and Bella.

I will be adding an teenagers post in every chapter. :)

Also, from now on I'm gonna give any of the random commenter a shutout in my chapters. So please comment.

This chapter goes to NiallMalik03 and MysteriessUnsolved .
Thanks for the votes and comments.

Don't forget to:
Vote
Comment
Follow

~Elsa