Chapter 11

Bella's P.O.V
Can life get any worse. I mean its really difficult for me to go and make up with him. But still I have to do this.

"Hey!" I said as I reached him. He had a confused look on his face. Then he replied "hii, Bella are you talking to me??".
"Umm... About that! Look-"
"I'm really sorry Bella. I know I was wrong to break our promise but I did it because I was worried about you. She was hurting you a lot and I wanted to take revenge. "

"Awe.. Niall its okay man! Let's forget everything."

And then we shook hands. And liam came.

"Yay! Besties forever!" He cried.
So we both joined. "Yay!."

At the time for lunch break!!

"Hey Harreh!" I shouted surprising him as I go and sit with the guys.

"Umm.. Hii! You DID NOT have to scare me that way." He said.

"Sorry :p"

"So? You guys are friends again??"

"Yup!" All, me, Niall and Liam said in unison.

"Guys. You know what? Today is the selection for Annual day and from tomorrow onwards we'll be having block time table!" Liam said.

"Yeah! I'm Sooo exited. We'll have Sooo much fuun!" I said.

"But I'm not participating." Liam said.

"Why on Earth are you not?" Niall yelled at him.

"Coz I don't want to." Liam said.

"Calm down Niall." Harry says.

Oh fuck! I forgot to tell the guys that I'll be leaving this school next year. I have to shift. Oh no! I just can't! I'm soo nervous. What will be the Guys' reactions?

"BELLA? What happened?" Niall asked.

"Umm.. Guys I need to tell you something.
The thing is next year I'm leaving this school. I am shifting." I started crying as I said this.

Both Niall and Liam had shock on their faces. Are they really that cared about me?

Niall's P.O.V
What the fuck did Bells just say right now? Is she kidding us. I mean she can't leave us this way. But she is crying.

"I'm sorry guys! Niall, Liam say something." Bella said.

"Bells.. We..." I was speechless so was liam.

"Why on earth are you doing this to us?" Liam said all of a sudden.

" There are some.. Family Problems." Bells said.

"Wanna share?" I asker wiping her tears.

"Umm... So my brother is an alcoholic. He comes really late at night which my grandfather doesn't like. So my grandfather called my brother and talked to him. My father and my uncle came as well. My brother started shouting on everyone and there was a big big fight. They started hitting each other and stuff. Later my grandfather decided that we won't live in a joint family anymore so.. " she said.

We had nothing to comfort her.

"We're soo sorry bells!" Liam said.

"We'll miss you." Harry said.

"Me too. I'll miss you guys as well. Day after tomorrow I need to go for my exam in another school for the admission." She said.

"Fail it!" Both me and liam said together.

"I can't my father already has a lot of burden on his shoulders. I can't increase it" she replied and she started crying.

I don't know what I'll do without her.

A/N: How's it?
What do you think will happen next?

Guys my exams are starting from this Thursday so it'll be really difficult for me to update. Sorry!

This chapter is dedicated to MyUsernameIsAmaZAYN for her lovely comments!!! She is also one of my besties on wattpad! Love ya ❤❤❤

Any wishes for the P.O.V for next chapter?

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Follow ❤❤❤