Chapter 21

Bella's P.O.V
Yassss! Finally Liam also has a girlfriend. But as always I'll stay alone. Who will love a girl soo bad like me :(

I was really feeling low today so I quietly went and sat to my seat but then I saw that no one was even looking at me they were all talking to Niall. Why? I felt really bad. I was going to get up and go to the hall but saw something below my desk it was a Big Dairy Milk Silk with a note. It was really nicely wrapped. It read:

Hey love! You know that you are really pretty both from inside and outside. There are 6 days left to Valentines day and I have fallen deeply in love with you. You are really very special to me and I will keep you very happy. Every day I will surprise you with one such gift and you just need to find it. :)
I hope you like my presents and on Valentine's day I'm going to be there on the ball I hope you say yes when I propose you.

"Awww

"Awww..." I said. This was really sweet of whoever wrote it. But who could it be so I started looking for a specific guy in the class who is acting weird or staring at me but I couldn't find anyone. This mysterious guy must be really sweet and nice.
-
-
-
-
-

I start smiling like an wierdo. My day was good I did not give attention to Niall it kinda felt bad though but still otherwise everything was fine.

I am just soo exited to meet this guy. I can't wait to find out what gift will I get tomorrow.

Niall's P.O.V
"I swear to god when Bella got my gift the smile on her face was priceless." I said.
"Yeah Ni. I'd seen her soo happy after a long time." Lisa said.
"What should be the next gift?" I asked the guys.
" I guess we should give her a Teddy bear." Liam said.
"Yeah!"
"Should we send her notes each time?" I asked.
"I don't think so we'll give her the gift and note on 13th and then on the ball we'll dress her up and Bring her. The boys will bring you. I'll tell everyone to make a circle around the dance floor and you can propose her." Meg said.
"Awesome!" We all replied.

Omg! I'll show bells how much I love her.

"Let's decide what the other gifts will be." I said.
"Don't worry I've already made the list after all they are both my best friends." Liam said.

So he took out a list and gave it to us.
It read:
1. Chocolate
2. Teddy
3. Rose
4.necklace
5. Heart key chains
6. Prom dress

"This is amazing! Thanks Li." I said while hugging him.

I spent the rest of the day with the guys buying gifts but I couldn't find the perfect dress so Lisa, Cayl and Meg said they'll take care of it.

I hope Bella likes all this. ❤

A/N: Hey! How was the chapter? I don't know how to write cliché stuff so sorry if this was not up to the mark.

Anyway the votes on this book have decreased but I love writing this book so I will continue it. Pls ask others to read this book as well it would mean a lot!

 Pls ask others to read this book as well it would mean a lot!

The song for this chapter is Rock Bottom by Hailee Steinfeld ❤

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Follow
❤❤❤