Chapter 20

Liam's P.O.V
"Caylee wait!" Bella yelled but without saying or listening to anything Caylee ran away.

"Oh bella what are we gonna do? I like her a lot I can't see her that way. Did I do anything to offend her? She looked kinda... Hurt? What should I do?" I started rambling.

"Leeyumm calm down bro. I'll talk to Caylee tomorrow okay?" She said.

"OKAY?" She asked again when I didn't reply.

"Umm... Okay."

"Good now go home and don't think much about it." She ordered me.

*The Next Day*
Bella's P.O.V
"Hey Caylee!" I said as I went And sat next to her.
"Hi you can call me Cayl."
"Oh OK! Sooo tell me what was it all about yesterday? Look Liam is a really nice guy and I have never seen him obsessed over a girl soo much!" I assured her.
"I know he is a nice guy he was really good to me yesterday and he made me feel so good but look I've made my mistakes in the past and I don't want to repeat them."
"Wanna share?" I asked.

"Ah! Okay but please don't tell any one else.... So I had a crush on this guy named Max. He was handsome but not very popular so one day he proposed me and I said yes. We trusted each other a lot. I mean I could trust him with my life but one day while walking through the park I saw him kissing some other girl. I couldn't stop myself so I went and slapped him hard and ever since then I tryta stay away from boys." She finished with tears in her eyes.

"Oh Cayl :( I know its hard but please think about Liam once. He will never hurt you and I can take the guarantee. Please at least talk to him once." I pleaded.

"Oh okay tell him to meet me in the hall today in the recess. You can also come." She said.

I just nodded my head and went back to sit on my seat. I had been so busy from the morning that I haven't noticed that Niall was sitting all alone and quiet. I felt bad for him but after soo many mistakes he's made I don't feel like forgiving him.

*At the time of Recess*
"Okay so you guys carry on." I said as I left Liam and Cayl in the hall to have a nice chat by themselves.

I was walking while thinking what would it be like if Liam and Cayl started dating and suddenly I bumped into someone it was... Niall Horan.

Without saying a word I started to walk but then he held my hand and intertwined his fingers into mine. Again I felt chills go through my spine.

"Niall leave my hand." I yelled at him.
"Bella if you care about me then you'll give me one chance to speak." He pleaded.
"Okay. Fine." I said as we went to the cafeteria to sit and talk.
"Look Bells I'm really sorry for all of it. I did not mean to hurt any of you. As for your birthday party I swear to god I wanted to come but as I told you there were guests at my place. You have to trust me. I don't love Beth but-"

I couldn't hear more of his excuses.
"I fucking love you Asshole but you were too busy lying to us you never saw that and you hurt me soo much.
Bye Niall" I stormed out as I said these words.

Niall's P.O.V
What? Bella...loves me? Why was I Sooo idiot not to see it. Ahhhh! Now how will I tell her that I like her too. My god. She's been my crush since the time we became friends.

I think I should tell all of the others all about it and then ask them for advice.

"Guys I really need to talk to you." I said as I went to them in the cafeteria everyone from our group was there except Bella and Liam.
"Okay. Niall but if you think you are not talking sensible we'll have to tell you to leave." Lou said. I was shocked to see him so serious.

So I sat there and told them why I lied to them, my chat with Bella, Her reaction, my love towards and and every other thing.

"So both of you like each other? But such idiots not to admit for such long time?" Harry asked. But I was really amazed to see that none of them looked shocked.

"Why aren't you guys shocked?" I asked.
"Because all of us had the feeling both of you liked each other." Meg said smirking.
"Will you guys help me?" I asked.
"Yes we will." All of them said together.
"Count me in!" I heard Liam say behind me.
"Huh?" I said out of words.
"That's right bud. I heard everything and I also have a news for ya guys but first Niall gimme a hug." He said as I ran to him and Hugged him tight. How much I missed this guy.
"News?" Lisa asked.
"Me and Cayl... Caylee are a couple." He said as Caylee came from behind him.
All of them started cheering and laughing. Now its time for me to show Bella how much I love her so I can call her MINE.

A/N: Hellozzz! How was it? Finally both of them confessed but not to each other :( though Bella confessed to Niall 😇

Laylee ❤

The next chapter will be cute and nice. ✌

Hope you like it :)

Song for this chapter is Dear No One by Tori Kelly.

Cayl ❤

Bella ❤❤❤❤Don't forget toVoteCommentFollow❤❤❤

Bella ❤
❤❤❤
Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Follow
❤❤❤