Chapter 9

Bella's P.O.V
Today is the second last day of school before Summer Vacations. I am really annoyed by Lisa's behavior. I just can't take it anymore!

It is Lunch Break.
"I mean Honestly? Bella? Noo man!" Harry exclaimed as he got to know that I will be having lunch with the boys. From now on till winters we need to go to the ground in order to have our lunch.

"Yes man! She is our best friend." Liam yelled.
" take it easy liam!" Niall said as he tried to stop liam.
I was just standing here like an idiot when Lisa came up to me.
"Umm.. Hi Bella may I talk to you.. Pleaseee..." She said. So Niall and Liam came to see if she doesn't say anything hurtful.
"Uh! Okay." So I walked with her as I gave both my best friends 'its okay' look..

" So let me get to this straight. Sofia makes me tell them everything I know about harry and tries to take him away from me. I am regretting not talking to you and I think we should be friends again. I'll try my best to make it to you. I just don't wanna talk to that bitch anymore." She said.

" First breathe." I said as we both let out giggles.

" now I told you she isn't right but being dumb you are you didn't listen to me. And its my fault to I was damn rude to you." I replied.

" Everything okay here?" Niall said as he came to us.

" Yeah!" We both said in unison.

So both me and Lisa went to have our lunch.

As I was coming back to the class after having lunch I saw Harry, Niall and Liam walking in front of me so I went to talk to them that's when it all got messed up. I heard them talking.

Niall: I told Harry that Lisa has a crush on him on the first day itself.
Liam: Whaaat? But you promised Bells.
Harry: Yup! I knew all about it.

With out thinking anything I rushed towards them "JERKS!" I yelled as I walked past them.

Niall's P.O.V
Oh shit bells heard all that. I shouldn't have betrayed her. She still cared for Lisa. Fuck me man!

"I'm sorry Bells!" I shouted as I ran after her. " Don't you dare call me that! That's only for my friends. How could you do that to me? I trusted you. How can I be sure now that you haven't told Austin about me?" She said as I saw tears rushing down her eyes.

"I...I..." I stammered out of words.

"What is happening here?" Lisa came. Great! She also had to come now.

"LisaNialltoldeverythingtoHarry!" Bella said
"What?" Lisa said as she ran towards the washroom.

"Bella!" I cried as she ran after her. We did not talk for the rest of the day.
At the time of going I tried to talk to her but she ran away.

Bella's P.O.V

I cried for like an hour when Liam texted me.

Him: hii
Me: Hey
Him: are you okay?
Me: I'm okay( I lied). Did you know about it? Him: no I didn't.
Me: oh! I need to go now.. Talk to you later.
Him: OK byee.

It feels like hell not talking to Niall but I hate betrayers. But I love him... Let's see what happens tomorrow.

A/N: Hey! Sorry for the late Update! How was the chapter? I liked it! There will be loads of twists! :p

Thank you all Sooo much for my reading this. I did not get any comments on the last chapter. I felt really bad :(

Pls
Vote
Comment
Follow...
❤❤