Chapter 19

Niall's P.O.V
Holy mother of god how on earth am I gonna face Bella today??

"Hey Niall! You know there's a new admission." Liam said as I entered the class.

"At this time of the year? And who is it?" I asked.

"Its a girl I don't know why in the middle of the session. But she is really pretty." He replied pointing towards a girl who was sitting on the last bench.

"Isn't she?" He asked.
" yeah." Not really interested in her right now my only concern is Bella.

" Thinking about Bells huh?"
"Yeah! She messaged me and it was horrible. I felt really guilty." I told him all about the message.

"Good Morning Class." The teacher said as she entered the class.

Why isn't Bella coming its late already. I hope she is fine.

Just then Lisa and Bella enter together. I saw that Bella's eyes were bloodshot red.

Bella's P

Bella's P.O.V( Before entering the class)
As I entered the school Lisa can up to me and said she wanted to talk to me.

"So you're saying that Niall did not come to my party on purpose?" I asked tears running down my cheeks.

"Not me but Dean. He lives near Niall's house and he said the no relatives were there as Niall's place." She said.
There was silence for sometime and I kept on crying. How could he even?

"Stop crying now bells. Let's go to the class we're already late."
"Okay".
-------------------------------------------

I was soo angry that I did not even look at him for three whole periods. Yeah I know its silly of me but its difficult for me. Even before my crush he is my best friend.

I decided to go and talk to Beth in the recess because many people are saying that Beth is jealous that Niall is soo close to me and she is making him stay away from me.

"Hey Beth." I said.
"Hey Bella? How r u?" She asked.
"I'm good!"
"So how remember your old friend beth again?" She asked.
"Umm.. I just wanted to ask that do you have any problem with me and Niall staying together. Ya know we're just friends and I have no intention in breaking your relationship." This words stung me as soon as they came out of my mouth.

"What? Relationship? Niall? I don't get it Bella. Me and Niall are just friends."

"But.. But he said..." Then it hit me he was lying to all of us he doesn't have a crush on anyone. That was all just a lie.

" Oh okay Bye Beth!" I said as I ran to our class room and called the whole gang outside.
"Liam, Lisa, Louis, meg, harry and Niall could ya all pls come out for a bit?"

As they all came out I told them the whole thing except the fact that why am I soo concerned and he is my crush. I kept passing glares to Niall.

"Look it was my fault. I did not want to lie but I even did not want you to think I'm not cool." He said.

"But by this? No you lost all of ours trust today Niall. Bye." Harry said and motioned us to go to class.

We all left Niall standing there alone in the hallway.

Liam introduced me to Caylee. The new girl. She was really pretty and nice. But liam is never so close to such girls.

Now I get it!
.
.
.
.
Liam likes Caylee.
So I called him to the hallway to ask all about it.
"Liam Do you like Caylee?" I asked.
"Umm.. How do you know?" He asked shocked.
"Baby I'm like your sister. I know you very well." I replied with a smirk.
"Please don't tell Caylee that I like her." He said.

"What?" We heard someone shout as we turned back we saw... Caylee standing there.

A/N: Cliffhanger! I told ya Liam is gonna get his girll! So do you ship Laylee or Ciam??? Which one sounds better?

Lucy Hale is just so pretty.

the song for this chapter is Fools by Troye Sivan

the song for this chapter is Fools by Troye Sivan. (I was listening to it while writing this chapter)

Don't forget to.
Vote
Comment
Follow

❤❤❤O:-) O:-) O:-)