XL

Justin POV

"You know what time it is?" Johnson yells excitedly.

"Adventure tiimmme!" I scream.

We start hooting, and doing cartwheels. Ryan laughs at us, and Alex gives us a look of disapproval. Brandon left, and we took Jason to his family. Right now we are heading to the Halloween Parade taken place in the resort.

I'm dressed as a power ranger, Johnson is Spider-Man, Ryan is Luke Skywalker, and Alex is a teenage ninja mutant turtle. Leonardo, to be exact.

"I'm gonna have the best day of my liiiffe. My li-i-i-i-ife!" I sing.

"Ooh ooh ooh best day of my liiiffe!" John sing way off tune.

"Are you guys high?" Alex asks.

"If I was high, would I be this low on the ground?" I say falling on the ground.

I start doing snow angels, and Johnson joins me. Ryan stalks away embarrassed, and Alex looks at us in disgust. We roll around on the floor, and Alex gets a hold on Johnson.

"Ew, guys! The floor is dirty! Get up!" Alex scolds us.

When we don't get up, he forces us up. Ugh, I can't believe he's my brother-in-law? I think Alex is eighteen, so that's why he's grouchy, and mature. Oh wait, Jason and I aren't married. So that doesn't make him my brother-in-law. That sucks.

"Oh my god! They're dressed as Teen Titans! Squad goals!" Alex yells excitedly.

He runs after them leaving us alone. Little kids play tag, and the grown ups talk. Johnson and I shrug at each other, and start dancing to song "In the Night" that was currently playing.

I shmoney dance to the song and shuffle. It doesn't really go along with the song, but whatever. Johnson does crazy shit and after ten minutes or so we make our way to a table. I take the head piece off and breath some fresh air.

I feel my phone vibrate, and Johnson snatches it before I can even react.

"Ooh! It's from 'Selena Bae'! She says 'come over to my house, baby'," John says out loud that everyone turned their heads to us.

"Really?" I ask taking back my cellphone as he wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"Yeah, so are you going?" John says.

Well, she is my girlfriend. I have to visit her. Knowing Selena, she'll probably flip out if I don't come.

"Of course, see ya later dude!" I turn back to walk away, but only to bump into someone.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" A too familiar voice says huskily.

It's Jason, and he's dressed as batman. Jason's sharp blue eyes pierce through me, and I look away intimidated by his hard stare. Dafuq, what's his problem?

"Oh, Jason! Well, I have to go, er, at Selena's. To---you know--eat breakfast with her family," I say stumbling over my words.

"Oh noo you are not. You are staying with me," Jason says sternly getting a grip on my arm.

I wince of how hard he's holding me. I notice his eyes are slightly bloodshot. I wiggle out of his grip and push him back.

"Have you been drinking?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"May-maybe? These girls gave me some drinks, but I managed to escape them."

Before I can say anything, two girls approach us. Oh, what a coincidence.

"Can you do that thing again, Jason?" A girl with a Superwoman costume asks.

"I am batman," Jason says in a hoarse voice making the girls giggle.

They link their arms with him probably trying to lead him somewhere else, but I grab his cape holding him back.

"Sorry, but we're talking right now," I say to the two girls.

"You can talk later," the other girl says rolling her eyes.

"Not really."

The girl with Superwoman costume gives me an annoyed look and shoves me. Fortunately, I didn't fall on my butt because that would've been embarrassing. I look at the girl in shock, but she turns around. The other girl with a cat costume hands Jason another drink. Now I'm angry.

"Leave him alone! Let him go! H-he's mine!" I yell furiously. I roughly yank Jason to my side, and glare at the girls.

They look at me furious, but with their noses sticking up in the air they walk away. Jason covers his face and starts chuckling.

"What? Why are you laughing?" I demand.

"Nothing. I'm not laughing," he says smiling.

Is he laughing at me? What a jerk.

"Well, I'm gonna go-"

"No!" Jason yells grabbing my hand.

I look at our intertwined hands and then at him. He awkwardly lets go and clears his throat.

"It's our last day together, and I brought you something," he says handing me cheese spray, and a small box.

"Oh, shit. I'll tell my mama to bring your gift right now," I say embarrassed. I furiously search for her name on my phone, but stop when I hear Jason laugh.

"It's okay! You can give it to me the next time I come," Jason says.

"Yeah," I breath out not looking away from him.

"So, how do I use this thing?" I say shaking the can of cheese.

"You don't have to shake it! Here, let me show you, stupid person," Johnson finally speaks up.

He peals the cap off and quickly grabs a cracker from the food court. Johnson presses the side of the tip, and cheese comes out. I look at it intrigued and frightened. It looks weird. Johnson hands me the cracker with the cheese, and I look at it weirdly. I stick into my mouth. It's kind of strong, but it's good.

"Where are---where are Alex and Ryan?" Jason asks looking around.

"Ryan is dancing with some bimbo," Johnson huffs.

"And Alex went after the Teen Titans crew," I add.

"I see. *hiccup* So wanna dance, Justin?" Jason says intertwining our hands again not really giving me a choice.

"Wait, let me tell Selena I can't go," I say taking out my phone. I send her a message and turn off my phone before she can answer.

I toss Johnson my Easy Cheese and the box, and tell him to take care of it. Jason tugs me away.

"Wait, I thought we were going to dance," I say confused when he brings me to the lobby.

"Nah, I just want to talk. Get to know each other. *hiccup* You are in fact my boyfriend," Jason says lowly getting too close to my comfort.

"W-What do you want to know?" I gulp.

"Everything," he says looking at my lips then at my eyes.

"Define everything."

"Everything about yourself," he slurs.

"Okay."