Chapter 4: The Interviews (Girls)

Italia's POV

The announcer was an unfamiliar albino with purple eyes and wore a blue suit. Typical Capitol. I was wearing a red dress with my hair tied into two braids with my curls sticking out. "So, Feliciana are you aware that your one of the Capitol's sweethearts?" He asked. I nodded. "And, is there a relationship between you and the President's grandson, Ludwig?" He asked. My eyes widened as there was a blush on my cheeks. Germany had just went in his interview. I wanted to look at him in the crowd, frantic for help. "No," I said quickly.

"Awe okay. So your score was 7 which is a pretty decent score. What do you think about that?" He asked. I thought about it for skittle while then answered. "I think I-a can improve with the-a little time I have," I said. "Also, what do you think of you and Ludwig being the children of the presidents?" He asked. I could barely answer that. But I answered it with truth.

"Well I think that I should-a be treated like the-a other tributes. We're-a both fighting. And I could-a die like them," I said. I stood up with the announcer. "District 1: Feliciana Vargas!"

Taiwan's POV

I was wearing a pink dress decorated in pink roses. I had given the crowd a smile. Then the announcer had started with the questions. "So, Mei Wang, you are aware that you scored a perfect 10, right?" The announcer asked. I nodded. "Yes," I replied.

"Also your dress looks amazing to you, Kiku must be nosebleeding by now," the announcer said as the crowd laughed. I giggled a little. "Nice one," I said. But it wasn't a joke. He was nosebleeding earlier.

"Speaking of Kiku do you have any relationship with him?" The announcer asked. I bit my lip but denied it. "I don't think so. But we're amazing friends and he sort of saved me from starvation on the day of the divide," I told him. The crowd awed. I could just imagine Kiku's face right now.

"And you are aware that with your perfect 10 you are one of the strongest women fighting along with Bella, Lily, and Yun," the announced said. My eyes widened.

Liechtenstein? That little girl got a perfect 10?!

"Well, that's all the time we have for now! District 2: Mei Wang!"

Vietnam's POV

I was wearing a green dress that looked actually really nice. I sat on the chair as the announcer started to ask questions. "So, Lien, was it?" The announcer asked. I nodded. "Um, yes it is," I said. "You got a pretty fair score, if you ask me," the announcer said.

"Well, I could have done better," I said. The announcer shrugged. "Yes I heard. Well, someone was being very nosy and they saw your teammate Kasem Chao, was actually in your bed cuddling you," the announcer said. The crowd was bursting into laughter.

Dang it I forgot it actually happened

"I believe it's a rumor," I said and folded my hands keeping a straight face like I always do. Since I rarely smile.

Except...when Thailand's around...

"How well do you think your going to survive in the games?" The announcer asked. I suddenly thought of Cambodia, and the others. I'm really worried about them and which district they're in.

"I'll live. Because I'm driven by the face that my family might be in another district, waiting for me to come home, maybe I'll be able to live with them again," I said. The crowd applauded. I stood up and waved at the people. "District 3: Lien Chung!"

Wy's POV

I went up there, wearing a pink dress with my hair in it's usual side ponytail. They let me keep the flower in my hair from Sealand. "Hello, Wy!" The announcer exclaimed as I sat down on my chair. I waved at the crowd and smiled as they cheered. "Wow you seem to have many admirers," the announcer said. I giggled. "Well, that's nice of them," I said and smiled.