Chapter 5: The Interviews (Guys)

Germany's POV

I was wearing something a bit eccentric. It was a formal black and white tux but, it was glittery and sparkly and everything. I sighed and dealt with it as I sat on the white chair and the announcer had a microphone in his hand. Every person in the Capitol cheered.

"Wow. Ludwig Beildshmidt. District 1 and earning a staggering 8! I must say, I love your suit," the announcer said.

Of course he does he's from the Capitol where everyone dresses weird...

"I could have done better," I said. "So how do you feel about most of the girls beating your score with ease? At least 2 have perfect 10s, one with an error from breaking the system, and another with a 12?" The announcer asked. "Vell, I vould personally beat my limits to survive," I said and stood up with the announcer.

"Ludwig Beildshmidt: District 1!"

Japan's POV

I was wearing my suit inverted. The outside white and the inside black. There was something gold attached to my shoulders as I sat on the couch. I waved at the crowd as they wildly cheered. "With a nine and your partner with a ten is pretty impressive if you ask me," the announcer said, astonished. "Arigato," I said.

"We love you Kiku!" I heard someone yell in the crowd. I focused on the questions that the announcer was asking me. "So, do you believe that you have a chance of winning?" The announcer asked. "I berieve that everyone has a chance of winning," I said.

"So do you consider yourself one of the humblest and politest male tributes," the announcer asked. I shrugged. "Sort of," I said as the crowd bursted into laughter. Except for Hong Kong. I stood up with the announcer.

"Kiku Honda: District 2!"

Thailand's POV

I was wearing a suit that was all-white with a grey sash from my shoulder to the opposite side of my hip. Designed by Tibet, surprisingly. The crowd was cheering as I waved at them. "Kasem Chao, District 3, the third lowest score out of all male tributes. What do you think about that?" The announcer asked.

"But he's adorable!" I heard someone yell in the crowd.

I chucked a little. "I believe that I have somewhat of a chance but I don't want to be so full of myself," I said. "Also, people were being nosy and said that they caught you and Lien, your fellow tribute, cuddling..," the announcer said. I sighed.

"I guess, I can't lie to the Capitol so I was..," I said. The crowd gasped. "...In my dreams..," I said and smiled, the crowd laughed. The announcer and I stood up.

"Kasem Chao: District 3!"

Sealand's POV

I was wearing an all-blue tux representing the sea and how I'm from district 4. I sat on the couch as everyone waved at me. I grinned widely and waved back. "Peter Kirkland. One of the most adored male tributes but with the second lowest score. What do you think would happen to you in the games?" The announcer asked.

"Well, I think I have a chance. Wy's pretty amazing," I said. The crowd awed. "So, do you like Wy?" The announcer asked. The crowd oohed. I shrugged.

The Capitol would kill me if I lie, but face Wy's wrath...

"M-Maybe!" I exclaimed. The crowd awed again. Though it was a bit annoying. Just because I'm the youngest doesn't mean that I can be treated like a little kid. I wanted to win! The announcer and I stood up.

"Peter Kirkland: District 4!"

Prussia's POV

I was wearing a silver tux with a white bow tie and black shoes. I smirked and sat on the couch, the girls of the Capitol started squealing. I grinned and waved at them, then facing the announcer 5 seconds later.