Chapter 6: Before the Games

Italia's POV

"Remember to alvays go for a weapon no matter vhat," Germany said. "Yeah yeah you too-a Luddy," I said and smiled. I bit my lip and nodded. "Well, I'll-a see you in the-a games!" I exclaimed. Germany was fixing my clothes a bit for some reason. "Zhere," he said. I smiled. "We're all-a wearing the-a same clothes!" I exclaimed. Suddenly, Germany, kissed me. It was a soft and gentle kiss that lasted for about 5 seconds. He pulled away and waved at me and the both of us got onto our platforms. He was blushing.

Taiwan's POV

"Remember, Mei-Chan. Don't go and kirr just yet. Go and pick a weapon quickry and run away," Japan said as I nodded. I pulled him into a hug. "Good luck," I whispered. "Good luck," Japan whispered back and ran his fingers through my hair. We pulled away from our little hug as I kissed him on the cheek. He was a blushing mess as he stood on his platform. And I stood on mine. I had a feeling, that we would survive a little longer than expected. My platform started to rise as I saw the arena.

Vietnam's POV

I was hyperventilating. I couldn't remain calm. I was about to fight and kill. Maybe even my best friend that I was separated from during the divide might kill me. Or might kill me. "Lien, calm down," Thailand said and walked over to me. I gulped and nodded. I was still breathing heavily as tears escaped my eyes. "Lien please," Thailand said practically begging me to calm down. I shook my head, unable to. He had suddenly kissed me. It was my first kiss so I stood as still as a statue. He looked at me and smile as soon as he pulled away. I calmed down and stood on my platform.

Wy's POV

"Don't misbehave in the arena because then the Capitol may kill you," I told Sealand. He sighed and tiptoed to kiss my forehead. My eyes widened as Sealand smiled adorably. "I've always wanted to do that before one of us or both of us die," Sealand said with a grin. He stood on his platform. I gulped and took a flower out of my pocket and put it in my hair. Sealand's flower he gave to me. I stood on the platform, ready for the games.

Hungary's POV

"Now Gilbert don't get to cocky and think your going to win, okay?" I asked him. He sighed and nodded. "Just kiss me already!" He exclaimed. I raised one eyebrow. "Wh-" before I could finish what I was going to say, he gave me a quick kiss and went to his platform. I soon realized that I was blushing red. I said goodbye to Austria and got onto my platform. I was actually quite scared. If I remembered my training right, and my reason to survive, I'll have a chance of winning this. I smirked as the platform rose.

China's POV

"Ivan, if you go insane, then you'll loose control," I told him. He sighed and nodded as he handed me his scarf. My eyes widened as he wrapped it around my neck. "You'll get cold in the arena," Russia said. I gulped and nodded, suddenly realizing that I was blushing. He smiled which made it sort of creepy as he stood on his platform. I stood on mine as my thoughts of killing my siblings seemed horrid. Yet, it was possible. The platform started to rise, I saw the setting of the arena.

England's POV

Canada seemed very scared. I patted her back. "You'll be okay, right? Your siblings are there I'm sure they won't hurt you. You have a lot of protection, Madeline so don't worry I told her. She forced a smile at me and nodded. She said bye to Kuma even though she didn't get the name right. She stepped onto the platform as I said goodbye to every single one of my fairy friends. I sighed and stepped into the platform. The thought of Sealand, America, Canada, and France being people I may be forced to fight in the arena.

France's POV

"I'll miss you with all my heart, Joan," I said and hugged my trainer AKA girlfriend. She released me and smiled. "Just, please try and live for me," I said and nodded as I stepped on the platform. Seychelles said goodbye to Joan and stepped on her platform. "Good luck," she told me with a smile on her face. "Good luck to you, too," I said, returning the smile. I couldn't help but think that most of my siblings were there. Romano, Italia, England, Sealand, America, and Canada all are people that I would be forced to fight.

Romano's POV

"Remember to not do anything to make the Capitol hate you again," Belgium said. I sighed and nodded. "Do you have your-a pin on?" I asked. Belgium nodded as she showed me hers under her jacket. I showed her mine on the exact same spot on our shirts. I kissed her on the nose as she blushed. "One of us or-a both of us will-a die. But I will-a not be incomplete if I didn't tell you how I-a feel. Ti Amo," I said and got onto my platform as she did the same.

Liechtenstein's POV

"Don't worry I'll protect you but you might want to get a weapon at the cornucopia and don't forget to pick up your pack that says 10 on it," Switzerland told me. I nodded as I pulled Switzerland into a tight hug. "I hope you survive, Vash," I told him. "I hope you do, too," Switzerland said and patted my back. I pulled away from his grip and stood on the top of my platform as I waved at Switzerland. He waved back as both of our platforms started to rise up into the games. I knew I could try to survive but I couldn't be so full of myself.

Philippines' POV

"Good luck, Alfred!" I exclaimed and forced a smile. He smiled back and patted my back. "I hope you survive, too," America said with a sheepish grin on his face. But even through that, I can see tears glistening from his eyes as he pulled me into a tight hug. "Just at least try and survive for me, Maria," America said. I nodded as I let go of him and stood on my platform. The platform started to rise as I started to cry, as well.

Okay in the comment section below tell me who you thinks going to win and who's going to be the first to die! I know that's horrible but I wanna hear your predictions!