Realizing

Jenny's POV

As Christina and I make our way to her apartment, I had a flashback of what I saw in the airport.

{FlashBack}

I saw 7 guys with masks and snapbacks. I ignored them and went to the public telephones.

~~Skip The Call~~

I went to Starbucks and got my favorite iced Starbucks drink, iced cappuccino. As I was drinking my iced cappuccino, I saw the 7 guys I saw earlier, walking somewhere and a bunch, and I don't mean 5 or 6, but hundreds or even thousands of fans following them, screaming 'GOT7 saranghae!' or 'Mark! JB! Youngjae! BamBam! Jackson! Jr! Yugyeom!'

Man, they are loud! I wanted to scream and tell them to be quiet since people around us are having fun at the airport which its kind of weird. (Please don't hate me😧)

Then my phone rang 'dasi run run ran nan meomchul suga eobseo,tto run run run nan eojjeol suga eobseo,eochapi igeotbakke nan mothae, neoreul sarhaneun geot bakken mothae' and quickly answered the phone.

"Hello, its me, I am at the airport. Come out. You will see a sky blue car, that is my car." I heard Christina on the other side of the phone.

"Okay." I grabbed my luggage and drink and exited the airport. There I saw a beautiful sky blue car. I quickly walked to the car and put the luggage at the trunk of the blue car then closed it.

I opened the door of the passenger seat and closing the door once I got inside of the car. I put on the seat beat, while greeting Christina. And off we go.

[End Of Flashback]

Now that I thought of the 7 guys, one of those guys looked like Mark the guy I confessed to in the past.

"Earth to Jenny! Earth To Jenny!" My mind snapped back to reality. "So, what are u thinking?" She is so curious sometimes.

'Should I tell her since she knows that I liked that guy.'

"I was thinking of that guy I confessed to." I replied after my second hesitation.

"Ohhh, well, He is in a boy group called GOT7." Christina actually knows something.

"I just saw a guy that looks like him but his sense of fashion is different. "I replied.

"Well, I heard that he was in the airport with his other 6 members." Christina said in a concern voice.

'OMG! The guy is Mark!' I screamed in my mind.

We went to the apartment and I saw the twins from the return of superman. Seojun and Seoeon with their dad, Hwijae. I wanted to scream since I was a big fan of them.

"Christina, I am crying."

"Why?"

"I am a big fan of them," then Hwijae walked up to me with his twin sons and greeted himself along with the boys. I also greeted myself and said that I am a huge fan of them.

Hwijae invited us to their apartment and I wasn't sure if I should go since they have a show, but Hwijae said its okay, so Christina and I went to their apartment. We played with Seojun and Seoeon, and before you know it, we became best friends.

Mark's POV

I am still in the van, trying to get some sleep but BamBam and Jackson were so loud, like always. I decided to play on my phone. I was searching through my pictures and saw a picture of a girl I saw at the airport and me putting my arm on her shoulder and smiles on both of our faces .