Separate Ways For Now

Now, its a start of a different path.

Days and days had pass and its now June. I guess we will never see each other for a long time. I stayed at home most of the time and I just play with Jimmy.

I watched the news about GOT7 onto their tours and important things happen in the concerts. They went to Japan and I saw a picture of Mark half-naked. I fainted onto the floor and went straight back up. I saw other pictures of Mark. He looks so sexy in the pink suite. I saw the members crying and noticed JB wasn't there.

JB was still in Korea, so I would visit him and ask how things are going now. He would always tell me that GOT7 are working really hard especially Mark. Now, JB is with the others and still on tour. I checked the latest new on GOT7 and saw Mark getting injured when they are still on Fly In Osaka.

He was doing a back flip as usual, but this time is different. Mark looked very tired. He was probably stressing himself too much. I can't help him now. We're too far apart now. I have to do my women jobs, can't just leave the home alone with Jimmy.

I had to stay calm and be patient. I can't stress myself as well. I can't let Mark's business get in my way. I walked to my bedroom and plopped onto the bed. I start to feel hopeless without Mark. Hopeless love.

Then I got a message from JYP, saying that my schedule is going to be different and wants me to bring Jimmy as well. I got Jimmy and I dressed and off we go. Jimmy is just like Mark, cute, manly, and strangely quiet. He knows when to do things and when not to.

When we finally arrived at JYPentertainment, MissA greeted us. We greeted them back, and continued walking to JYP's office. We arrived at his office and walked in.

"Hello Jenny and Jimmy." JYP greeted us.

"Hello uncle." Jimmy greets him back with a bright smile.

"Hello JYP-nim," I greeted him as well.

"Okay, here is the new schedule." JYP said as he handed me the new schedule.
The new schedule was to make a comeback that is ballad related. I also have time to take care of Jimmy, but not as much as now. Thankfully the girls got my back. Jimmy and I thanked JYP and we went to the dance room. Jimmy skipped to the couch and sat on it while I did my warmups.

After 2-5 minutes of warmups, I played the song, Hello, by SHINee. I began to dance and practice my singing. I also danced I Need You, by BTS. Lastly, I danced Fly, by GOT7. I practiced each song a couple of times and was tired. Jimmy claps every time a song ends while is so cute and he would cheer me on.

My manager gave me my music book and I sat on the floor, thinking about a new song. Jimmy got off the couch and walked next to me and sat down as well. Ballad...

Then, I though of something and quickly wrote it. Its going to be similar to JYP ballads and SM ballads, but different in some way. Something sad, and heartbroken. After 2 hours of writing the lyrics, I finally did it, while Jimmy fell asleep on my legs.

(first verse)
Oh~, remember the day when we first met?
I fell in love with you~
By the way you do things made you perfect
We laughed and played
But slowly you drifted away
You said you were too busy, and completely disappeared out of my site.

(pre chorus)
I prayed for you to come back in my arms
Come back, come back(yeah)
I want our wings to sore through the sky together
I want to stay in your arms

(chorus)
Where are you when I need you the most?
Where are you when I only have you?
What's the real reason why you disappeared, disappeared~
I need you in my embrace.
Baby, where are you?
Don't leave me in a world full of danger

(second verse)
Remember the day we went to the beach?
My love for you has deepen~
By the way you do things made you perfect(baby)
I can still feel the sand under my feet(oh~)
But slowly you said you didn't want to go
You said you were too busy, and completely disappeared out of my site.

(pre chorus)
I prayed for you to come back in my arms
Come back, come back(yeah)
I want our wings to sore through the sky together
I want to stay in your arms

(chorus)
Where are you when I need you the most?
Where are you when I only have you?
What's the real reason why you disappeared, disappeared~
I need you in my embrace
Baby, where are you?
Don't leave me in a world full of danger

(chorus)
Why you leave me alone in this world?
When I need you the most.
Did your heart change and changed your mind?
Did you see my flaws and ran away?
Why you leave me alone in this world~
The world filled with Blood And Tears
Why you leave me alone in this world~~

(last chorus)
Where are you when I need you the most?(baby~)
Where are you when I only have you?(When I only have you, yeah~)
Don't leave me in this world
Full of danger (danger)
Please come back to my arms
To me who will say,
I love you~
{end of song}

After I finished writing the song, I checked my phone and saw it was 5:00pm and I was hungry. My movements woke Jimmy up and he got of my legs. Then, my phone vibrated I saw that JYP wanted to eat with us and the whole JYP nation.

We left JYPentertainment and walked to the best BBQ restaurant where the whole JYP nation was there except GOT7. We greeted each other back and front and decided to start to eat. Jimmy and I ate hotpot while everyone else grilled their food.

After we finished our food and left the restaurant, it was time to go home. As we pass store to store, I overheard a TV from a TV store talking about GOT7's recent tour and that Mark got injured. I couldn't stand not seeing Mark, but I couldn't look at him anymore, and if I did, my tears fall.

Jimmy and I finally reached home and got ready to sleep. Tomorrow will be a new start, beginning of making a music video...
_____________
Sorry for the last update, I was on writer's block for a while, but managed to finish this chapter.🙇 I had a hard time with making the lyrics for the song.😵Warning, again, this book will end very, very soon.😭 Sorry for making you guys wait😩 This time I'll update sooner! Also, if you guys need a cover for your story, talk to -astronomy, she will be gladly to help you!😆 Peace!✌