The Truth

Mark's POV

Jenny and I walked to JYP's office and sat down. JYP was sitting down,drinking his coffee from Starbucks.

"What brings you two here?" JYP asked in shock.

"JYP... We want to confirm that we are official.... Dating.." I was scared that JYP wouldn't confirm us as a "couple."

"What?....Well, okay.. BUT in one condition, don't let the other idols and staff in this building find out or else they will spread the news."

I was happy, I wanted to "Kiss" JYP but it will look weird for Jenny so I hugged him and I bowed down at him. Jenny also bowed down with me,we thanked JYP, not let him regret what he did and we left his office and went to the van.

Jenny was very quiet after I confessed to her and telling JYP-nim about us. To be honest, this is happening too quickly but when it's love, it doesn't matter.

"Are you okay Jenny?"

"I am fine. Just very shocked and happy," Jenny started to smile wider and talk more. We were starting to act like how we were in the past...

Jenny's POV

Mark asked if I was okay. To be honest, I was happy and shocked but I didn't know how to be around Mark, since we lost connection when he decided to follow his dream. We were sitting side by side and I was starting to be very sleepy.

"You sleepy?" Mark was very nice person who looks after his family. I nodded my head. All of a sudden, I yawned and put my head on Mark's shoulder and fell asleep.

"Sweet dreams." Mark chuckled and kissed my forehead.

Then I felt a thing on my head, but I realized, it was Mark's head. He was probably sleepy to so we got comfortable and fell asleep before we knew.

~~Skip Sleeping Time~~

(Still Jenny's POV)

I woke up from the sun's sun light that shined on my eyes. I almost forgot that Mark's head was on top on my head. I slowly moved my head and moved his head on my shoulder. I stared at Mark's good looking eye lids and his lips.

"Like what you see?" I got frightened for a second but my cheeks were red. "Guess who is blushing now?" Mark grabbed my cheeks and pinched it gently.

Before you know it, Mark kissed me. Not the forehead but my lips. I was screaming in my mind, not wanting to hurt Mark's ear drums.

We arrived at GOT7's apartment and saw the guys and Christina waiting for us. They were cold and wore so much layers. Mark took my hand and I knew that Mark want us to hold hands, so I did and looks at Mark. We walked to the gang and they saw us.

"Hana..." They whispered but Mark and I could hear it from a distance.

"Du...."

"Se....."

"Congrats Jenny and Mark!" Everyone was cheering for us and popped the confetti.

Mark saw it coming and put his snapback on my head,so the confetti doesn't get on my hair. I used my small hands to cover Mark's red hair from the confetti.

Mark's POV

Everyone was cheering for Jenny and I. I saw confetti flying to us. I didn't want Jenny's beautiful hair to be covered with confetti, so I took my snapback and put it on Jenny's head.

In return, Jenny helped me. That was when I fell in love her, even more, so I grabbed her waist and pulled her. And we hugged, it is the day I will never forget. Its the day when I found my true love....

(Annyeonghaseyo, its Mandi again with another chapter, hope you enjoyed it and hoped you have a wonderful new years!)