Revenge Will Happen

++One Month Later++

Mark and I were slowly moving apart after seeing Mark kissing another girl. Mark hasn't contracted me yet and I am scared that Mark wants to break up with me. The house that our parents bought for us is now rented to another family.

The other members tried to do something about it, but I don't know how it will work out for the two of us. Well, he is a idol and I am a normal person living a normal basis.

I had decided to work for SMTown since JYPNATION hates SMTOWN. I wanted to work with my best friends Amber from F(X), Taemin from SHINee, Baekhyun from EXO and Taeyeon from Girls' Generation. Amber and Taeyeon are friends with Jackson and Miss A but Jackson and Miss A is a different story.

Every year, SMTOWN and JYPNATION unite as enemies in talents and JYPNATION always win but this time, SMTOWN will win for sure.

The SM company wanted me to join their battles and win for SMTown. My best friends and I decided to join and we have to start the battle tomorrow. My manager told me to gain extra sleep so I can be up and ready for tomorrow and I did.

{Next Morning}

After a night with extra sleep, I felt pumped up. The gang and I are in the van going to KBS to start the show. The gang haven't met each other for quite a while, so we decided to chat about the times we needed each other and catch up with life.

Baekhyun and Taeyeon was just silently listening to our conversation. The gang looked at them back and front. I forgot that Baekhyun and Taeyeon broke up due to SMTown's disagreement and their tight schedule.

"Hey, Baekhyun Oppa and Taeyeon Unnie." That grabbed their attention. "Even though, you guys broke up, doesn't mean that you guys should stop talking to each other. We are like a family that is there for each other, no matter what the solution is. You guys can just be a friend to each other and don't make things more awkward than it is already."

Baekhyun and Taeyeon looked at each other and smiled.

"Wow Jenny, still good with your words." Taemin still impressed in me. I nodded with joy.

"We have arrived at KBS." My manager said as we just finished talking.

We climbed out of the van and walks up the stairs. When we finally reached the top, we were greeted by the other crew of the SMtown team.

We walked to the second floor, room 209. The room is very, very big, the size of one thousand people or even more. We had to wait for the other team and for the director to get ready, so we made our cheer.

"Go SM To The Town!" We cheered and raised our right arm in the air.

Then the JYP Team came. "Sorry for being late." The other team was bowing to the staffs and director.

"So we will start in 10 minutes, everyone get ready soon!" The director told us in a normal voice.

The stylists got to work and worked on our hair, make-up and clothes. I wore this cropped top with words, 'BOSS,' and ripped jeans.

As we finished up, our host for the show came.

"annyeonghaseyo,Songhae ibnida!" Songhae, a man in his 90s and is in the show 'A Looked At Myself.'

As I know, Jackson ran up to Songhae, and hugged him.

"Hyung! What's up?" Jackson said that caught everyone's attention.

"Oh, Jackson, Today, I am going to be your host. Oh Jenny, its nice to see you again!" Songhae said and patting my shoulders.

"Oh, Songhae, Its nice to see you again!"

"Everyone! Get in your positions!" The assistant director screamed as she get ready to shoot.

Everyone got ready and the show is starting. JYP Team and SM Team were standing in two lines and staring at each other in a mean and serious way.
I am facing Mark, my worst enemy. Mark was looking at me like he was sad.

But, today, I wouldn't care about Mark and win for SMtown. Win back SMtown's pride and respect.

I WILL FOR SMTOWN AND FOR REVENGE!