Truth Or Dare

(As you guys can see, I put that picture of GOT7 if they were girls.😂 Hope you enjoy this chapter!)

I felt something soft on my cheeks. Then that person whispers in my ear.

"Jenny, I love you so much that I will stay by your side for eternity." That person said in his husky voice and left.

I slowly moved to the direction he came from and noticed 7 man at the door. I slowly realized that its GOT7. They are all laughing and pointing at Mark.

"You will love her for eternity!" Youngjae said. "Haha!"

Mark just walked to the living room while everyone else was on the floor from laughing way too much.

"What's so funny about a true man loving someone and wants to stay with that person from eternity?" I said in a mad tone.

"Oh! I don't know noona. Its just that we never experienced the love of a couple, when Mark has." Yugyeom confessed.

"You guys should be proud of Mark for finding his true love. Now, going and apologize to Mark Oppa." I said as I walked with them to the living room.

"Hyung, uliga mianhae!(We're sorry!)" The members cried as they all deeply bowed down to mark who was sitting on the couch and on his phone.

"I, Mark Tuan will not accept your apologizes!" Mark said as he placed his phone on the couch and stood up.

"Oppa!" I yelled at Mark and walked to him and whispered into his ear. "We should make them do something they wouldn't forget."

"Okay." Mark whispered back.

"We need to talk privately." Mark said to the boys.

Mark grabbed my wrist and walked to our room. He opened the door and let me in the room first. As he walks into the room, he closed the door and locked it.

"What should we make them do?"

"Well, Youngjae kisses JR on the lips." Mark smirked.

"Oh, that is good and JR can kiss JB on the lips."

"Then, BamBam, Yugyeom, and Jackson." Mark said as he starts to lose his cool.

"Yes! Well, let's go."

Mark and I unlocked the door and walked out of the room. I looked at Mark to see his face so serious again. He grabbed my wrist and I looked at him. I can tell Mark wants to pretend that he is mad at me. I nodded my head and walked with him to the living room.

"Well, you guys have some punishments." Mark said in a serious tone.

"Anything for you sir!" They all cried.

"Youngjae, sit next to JR." Youngjae moved next to JR. "JB, sit next to the other side of JR. Bambam sit next to JB. Yugyeom, next to BamBam and Jackson next to him." They all moved.

"Now you guys have to kiss the person of your left on the lips and Jackson has to kiss Youngjae." I announced.

"What??!!" The guys yelled.

"Can't we kiss each other's cheeks and get it over with." Jackson said.

"Yeah Mark, that is a bit harsh."

"Fine but if this happens again, you guys know what the punishment is." Mark said in a scary tone.

"Yes, sir." They said.

Then they started to kiss each other's cheeks. Luckily, I have my phone, so I could record it. Mark and I were looking at each other, smirking and laughing so much.