Ready?

(Hey you guys! If you guys don't like smut, you can skip it and read the next chapter! Sorry if there is smut🙇)

Jenny's POV

"Let's do it now." Mark says in a serious tone.

"W-What?"

"We're going to do it." Mark simply said.

'Oh no, we're actually going to do it!' I thought in my mind, as Mark takes off his T-shirt, showing off his six pack.

"Ma-"

"Relax Jenny, I'll go easy on you." Mark says as he takes off my shirt and kisses my forehead. I felt my cheeks heat up and took a deep breathe in. I let him see me with only my bra on and I still had my jeans on. I could see the lust in his eyes and he kind of looked hot like that.

He got closer to me and kissed me on the lips softly. He whispered quietly against my lips, "You're so beautiful, I'm so lucky to have you."

I shut him up by kissing him back on the lips and deepening it. He was surprised at first, but quickly responded. He parted open my lips and slipped his tongue in.

I moaned when I felt his tongue cover every inch in my mouth and he started sucking softly on my tongue. It was a heated passionate kiss, and he soon moved his lips on to my neck and started sucking softly on some places.

I quickly took another deep breathe in as I knew that I was sensitive around my neck area and felt aroused easily.

I couldn't help, but to release some more moans as he started to suck more harshly and he was probably going to leave a mark, multiple marks probably. A mark to show that I was his because I was and he was mine. I let out some whimpers and said,

"M-Mark, please stop teasing me."

I felt him smirk and he replied with, "Be patient my love, I want to take this nice and slow. To show how much I love you."

He went back to kiss me on my lips.

I quickly pulled away and flipped us over. I let my hands roam around his six pack and it felt honestly felt amazing. He then flipped us over again and he was now in full control. He took off his pants and I took mine off too. We were now almost bare, we were now only in our underwear. Well, I still had my bra on too.

He went to kiss me every spot on my body and I couldn't take it anymore as his soft lips were on me. I slipped my hands into his briefs and got a hold of his member.

I started stroking him and he started moaning.

"J-Jenny!"

I just replied with removing his briefs and he was now completely naked. He got closer to me (if possible) and unclipped my bra.

He removed my underwear too and he whispered into my ear, "Try to be quiet, remember, the other members are in the other room."

I quickly nodded and let him take me away. I was ready go give myself to him, I felt nervous yet confident about this. I saw him grab the lube and got some of the substance and covered his member with it.

He positioned himself and before he entered inside me, he said "Don't worry Jenny, this will only hurt a little bit. It will soon turn to pleasure."

I quickly nodded as I needed him inside me. I couldn't take it anymore.

He then pushed himself in and I let out a small whine. It hurt, but I knew that I just needed to adjust.

He stopped and asked, "Are you okay babe? Do you need me to stop?"

I shook my head as my eyes were tightly closed. He waited until I was ready. I soon said, "You can move now." He nodded and started to thrust in nice and slowly. I soon started to feel pleasure and begged him to do faster.

"M-Mark!"

He started to go faster and I felt like I was on cloud nine.

"J-Jenny!"

We were both a moaning mess and he started to hit my prostate. I couldn't keep in the moans that ordered me to keep quiet. I couldn't help, but to release some.

"I'm almost-"

I felt his seed explode inside me. I felt my eyes roll back as it I felt full with so much pleasure. He slowly pulled out and I let out a small whimper.

He got some tissues to clean himself and me. He then went to lay beside me and we we both drained out.

We were both breathing heavily and sweating. He held me close to his body and tangled ourselves together.

He closed his eyes and opened them to stare back at mine.

"I love you so, so, so much Jenny."

"I also love you Mark. So, so much that I can't even describe the words for it."

"It's okay Jenny, you already showed me how much you love me tonight."

I blushed and he just smiled at me weakly as we were both tired from making love. I nuzzled into his neck and started to get even more comfortable.

I soon let my eyes close and felt darkness take over me...

______________
Hello everyone, I hoped you guys enjoy his chapter 😅 I'm sorry if the smut was bad, this was my first time writing it and I hoped that I at least did a good job 🙇 I'm also sorry that the chapter was short 🙏