Action Park

We were on line to play the ultimate ride. That is like a river and the Niagara Falls combined. It was dangerous, looking at other people playing and screaming their lungs out. I was nervous and scared, I am not a type of people who is brave, I am a type that is scared of everything.

Mark looked at me, patted my back, letting me know its going to be fine. I was nervously smiling at him. Dani and BamBam was thinking about what to eat later. The guys and the other two girls were playing Truth Or Dare. They were laughing and talking so loud that people across the park can heard them.

"Next!" A worker called us to go and get in the huge float and we put on our seatbelts.

The float slowly moved and we started to turn. The girls and I were holding on to the center wheel and holding it tight, looking down at our feet. Mark was just laughing at me as he was trying to look to my face. We start to scream as the float hits the side of the ride and turns again.

Then, its time for the scary part of the ride. The part that is like Niagara Falls. The float falls and whoelse's back is facing the fall, they will get very wet. It was turning once again, the girls were screaming when their back was facing the fall. Finally it was Mark and my back facing the fall, and the float fell.

I screamed while Mark was smiling. When the float was at the bottom of the fall, Mark and I were soaked. The others were laughing at me, even Mark. I watched them laughing, and I started to laugh too. The float moved forward and head, there was another fall, but its small one. We passed that and the ride was finished.

It was fun and everyone enjoyed it since they didn't get so wet like Mark and I. And this is just the beginning of a fun day.

We played many rides, and eat fast food. As we walked to the last ride, I saw a candy store. It was desserts of all kinds.

"Oppa! Cone we buy something in there?" I ask Mark, pointing at the store and act cute.

"Sure." He replied as we walked to the store, leaving the others standing there.

We found many good desserts, but I couldn't choose. I asked Mark and he suggested something simple. So I got a green tea ice cream. When I got it, I thanked Mark and kissed his cheek.

He blushed and placed his arm on my shoulder. I licked the tip of the ice cream and gave Mark some. He grabbed my wrist and pulled it up, while lending to the hand, licking the ice cream.

"Oh! Its good!" Mark said with excitement.

"I know right!"

We start to jump up and down, while the others gave us a weird look. Then they walked away like they didn't know us. As we ran to them, a fan start to walk up to us, asking for autographs and selfies.

"Mark Oppa! Can I take a selfie with you?" The fan goes up to Mark and asks him.

"I'm very sorry, but we're on vacation and we can't do these things for the fans when we are on vacation." Mark replied as he bowed to the fans.

"Oh, its okay." The fan sadly as she walks away.

I felt bad for that IGOT7, but we are at a water park and we came to have fun. Mark and I finished our ice cream and went on line for our last ride,the lazy river. We just relax there,but the rules are that you can't turn 360 degrees three times or else you have to get out of the river. The guys were waiting for this all day. They had a plan with probably involves with the girls. We looked at them strangely and quickly and quietly walked away from them.

"They're getting away!" The guys said as we quickly got our floats and jumped into the water.

They jumped in the water, pushing their floats front, and start to swim quickly towards us. We were relaxing in this river, until the guys started to push us.

"Baby, I am here to catch you." Mark said as he grabs my float and turn it to face him.

I was just chilling with my cool glasses on. Then, one by one, the girls disappeared. I was shocked and then realized that the guys took them away. They also disappeared too except Mark. It was Mark and I.

"Jenny, I want to tell you something." Mark said to me.

"What is it?"

"The next few months will be a pain in the butt due to tours and the comeback we're planning to have." Mark told me as I start to worry.

"The cause of this will be that we don't get to see each other that often."

Mark just nodded his head and said that he want to go home. So we got cleaned up and got our things. Mark gave me his black shirt. It was large on me, but it felt comfortable. I smelled his shirt and smell his strong manly cologne. Before we left the place, we bought ice cream once again, but chocolate flavor.

The ride home was quiet since the guys were restless and now they are tired and fell asleep. I was sitting next to Mark and Dani. I was getting tired as well, so I placed my head on Mark's right shoulder and he placed his head on top. I glanced over at Dani to see that they are already at the most important part of this love process.

Dani and BamBam quickly kissed each other on the cheeks. What a good process. Next, they cuddle together, well they tried to, but it turned out to doing what we were just doing.

JB was in the driver's seat and Youngjae in the passenger's seat. They were tired too, but not as tired as the others, since they weren't very playing so hard. The ride was 3-4 hours back home and it was 3pm. We decided to tell my parents that we're eating outside and I knew the right place to go. I slowly got my phone and searched for the location and showed it to Youngjae and JB.

~~After 3-4 Hours Passed~~

We arrived at the place. It was a Korean restaurant that has BBQ and hot pot. I remembered the times I came there and ate there for my birthday, after I went to a water park and for mother's day. The food there is amazing and excitedly good.

We ate for one and a half hours. We got free ice cream there as well. Three ice creams in one day! Then we went back home, tired and sleepy.

"Honey, tomorrow, let me bring you somewhere." Mark told me as we cuddle together on the bed.

I nodded and placed my head on his chest and fell asleep smelling his cologne.

~~Next Day~~

I woke up earlier than normally which was strange. I made breakfast and took a quick shower. Mark then woke up to the smell of breakfast. The others were still sleeping due to the energy they wasted so much on.

We finished our food and placed them in the sink. Mark wore a pastel blue t-shirt and ripped jeans with his boots. I wore a pastel red t-shirt and a short jeans with my black and white Adidas SuperStar.

We left the house, leaving a note saying that we left for a while. Mark drove a Benz car that I really like. Small, height as an 6 year old, and the color black. This is the day that might turn out great...
________________
Hey you guys! I have an important message to tell you guys! This book is going to end soon!😭 But don't worry, we have a book two! Hope you continue to enjoy this book! Peace!✌