Two Different Positions

(I put this picture of Descendants Of The Sun because the main characters have different positions in working. Also,Warning! This is the second last chapter for this book!)

~~Next Day~~

I woke up to the birds chirping and saw Jimmy next to me, still sleeping peacefully. I slowly got up and did my morning routine.

After I made breakfast, Jimmy woke up to the smells of it, omelet. Omelet full with Jimmy's favorite veggies, pepper bells, tomatoes, and corn. Also added a little bit of beef and black pepper for more spice. The omelet was fluffy and an life experience you'll never forget.

Jimmy walked to me, saying good morning and did his morning routine as well. He walked to the table, yawning and holding his stomach that was growling for food. We sat down and thanked God for the food. I got my spoon and cut a spoon full of the omelet. It was so good, and fluffy like the clouds.

Then, suddenly Mark popped in my mind. It was like the time Mark and I ate breakfast, eating with joy. I still believe that Mark will be back soon. He only messaged me once just to say he is coming back soon. But when is soon?

I tried to clear it off my mind, but it always come back. Jimmy and I had to leave to go to JYPentertainment to practice the choreograph for the song, 'Where Are You?' (last chapter) and plan out the music video.

Two hours had pass, four hours had pass and finally the choreograph was done, just had to practice it. It was 4:00pm and we had to start the music video. Jimmy was excited to see how I work when I'm not with him.

Camera men were recording the behind the scenes episode. I was talking to the camera about the music video and the song. How the scene will be like and what I had to do for the video. Jimmy was just next to the director and watching me in the TV at the back.

I had to act that I met the person for the first time at park. I was wearing a a pastel blue top with a white skirt that covers a lot on the back and a little on the front.(The one in the middle) With black high heels and a small purse.

I was walking to the swings until someone walked pass me and made me fell in my knees

I was walking to the swings until someone walked pass me and made me fell in my knees. He saw me and helped me,apologizing to me,but I said it was okay. And we walked our separated ways.

The second scene was that I was walking to the classroom and met the guys once again. I wore a high school uniform with laces at the bottom of the skirt. (The one on the bottom)

We met again, we decided to get to know each other more, so we talked and talked

We met again, we decided to get to know each other more, so we talked and talked. We played at the arcades and enjoyed our time. And that was it for the day.

Jimmy and I walked back home, tired and had stress of our shoulders. I blobbed myself onto the couch and took my phone out from my pants back pocket. I clicked on the Instagram app and saw Mark post a picture of him at the Niagara Falls.

My smile widens and Jimmy just popped out of nowhere which scared me. Jimmy starts to stare into my eyes, as smiling brightly.

"Mommy, what are you looking at?" Jimmy asks me as he touches my phone.

"Oh, mommy is looking daddy's picture." I said to Jimmy as I showed him Mark's picture.

"Daddy looks happy, if he is happy, we are too!" Jimmy told me which made me want to tear up.

I nodded and I got off the couch, walking to the kitchen. Jimmy walked behind me, grabbing a chair and moved it next to me. He got on the chair and looks at what I'm making for dinner.

I took out beef and noodles out of the refrigerator. After cooking the beef and noodles separately, I placed them into one bowl and the smell traveled to Jimmy's nose.

He smelled it and followed the scent. Jimmy saw me bring it to the table. He looks at the bowl on table and smiles. Then he looked at me, and back to the dinner. After we finished eating, we did our night routine and went to sleep.

~~Next Day~~

I woke Jimmy up to shoot the second scene. Where we have to go the beach and play there. I wore a white lace t-shirt with a green mix of blue skirt, that also covers a lot on the back and less on the front with a bag. (The one on the right)

The guy and I walked on the sand, hand by hand, pretending that we were talking and laughing

The guy and I walked on the sand, hand by hand, pretending that we were talking and laughing. Then, we played back the water according to the lyrics of the song. In the end, we got soaked and wet. I changed into the last outfit, the one had a t-shirt with two angels and a pink skirt that again covers a lot on the back and less on the front.

We went to the ice cream store and got our ice creams. I got an green tea ice cream and he got rocky road ice cream. After we finished eating it, we had to shoot the sad part.

He pretended to say that he didn't want to hang out with me anymore and left me standing alone. I fell on my knees and cried. Whenever I act it out, I think about Mark, which helps me cry on times like this. Jimmy saw me crying and cried as well. He understood me very well.

I had to shoot the last part, meeting at home. I had my legs covering my face. Tears start to pour out. Crying helped my stress and pain of Mark. Now it was the end of the music video.

~~A Few Weeks Later~~

I had preformed the song on music banks and won the #1 top song of the month. Mark claimed that he saw the music video and was sad about it. The others were sad too. They had interviews about me and in the end it turns sad.

I always wonder how Mark and the other are doing. Are they safe, and healthy? When will they come back? Are they being mature? And more. Today I still wonder when I'll see the one I loved...