Thirteenth - Mad at me

I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL, HIRO MASHIMA DOES!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
------------------------------------------------------
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jellal's POV

I'm happily walking towards the guild. I just got home from a job request I did with Laxus although he went home first. As I entered the guild I saw the most beautiful angel I ever lay my eyes on.

"Hey Erza", I greeted her. She faced me with a dark aura. "W-whats up?", I stuttered cause you should never ever approach Erza who is having a very dark aura even if you are her boyfriend.

"WHAT'S UP?" She asked gritting her teeth. I was already praying for my life in my mind, begging dear God to save me, when she picked me off the ground. " Well this is how my life ends", I said mentally when God sent me a saviour.

"Hey Jellal the council is calling us", said Laxus as he entered the guild. "Ummmm Erza I-i have to..", I stuttered but she cut me off and said," I DO NOT CARE"

When Laxus was about to say something  else I made my escape and run for my life. Laxus run beside me and asked," What's with your girlfriend? " "I don't know. When I came in she is like that. Thanks for saving me by the way", I said honestly.

Laxus and I are still running when Laxus said,"Wait" We both stopped at the back of a building. "What", I asked. "I don't have to run", Laxus exclaimed. "Only you are being chased", Laxus added. "And", I asked. "If that's the case I'll prepare your memorial.  Good bye ", said Laxus with a smile. I can't believe it and said," Are you serious? "

I continued running when I heard the roar of Erza. "Run Jellal run", shouted Laxus. "Help meeeee", I shouted back.

I decided to go and hide in a place where I know Erza will never look for me, the "Mermaid heel guild", everyone welcomes me there. I run and run until I got tired. "I should rest here for a while", I said.

I looked around me and I'm on the road where I usually took whenever I head to Mermaid heel. I planned to continue later cause I'm so darn exhausted. I didn't know what happened next for I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up in a dark place. I can say that I'm not in the forest anymore cause I sat on something soft. I tried to use magic but no vail.  I tried standing up but I can't.  I then noticed that my hands and feet are all chained.

I was about to give up when someone opened the door and behold a womanly figure. I can't see who it was but I could feel it's power. The woman reached for the light and standing right in front of me is Erza Scarlet.

"E-erza what's the meaning of this?", I asked. She looked at me angrily and said," You. You're cheating on me" "What?", I asked confused. "Tell me Jellal do you really like me?", she asked on the verge of tears.

I sigh, looked at her and said," No I don't like you", I then notice that my chains are gone. I stood in front of her, hugged her and said," I love you"

"Lies", she exclaimed.  "If you love me you wouldn't cheat on me", she added. "What the hell are you talking about?", I asked really confused as to what she means. "I-i've heard you go on jobs with...", she said but was cut off by Kagura who is standing and panting behind her.

"Let-me-explain", Kagura said between pants. I sigh in relief knowing Kagura will help me. "Look Erza, when Jellal is still wanted he saved me when 10 large beast surrounded me, I was on a job  to defeat those monsters. Milliana couldn't go with me for she is sick while the others are busy. Since then we started going on jobs together", said Kagura. Erza faced me and asked," Then why don't you want to go on jobs with me?" "Well I dont want to because I don't know what could happen once I go on a job with you alone", I answered nervously.

"I will leave you two alone", said Kagura while closing the door behind Erza. I swear before she left she mouthed "good luck".

I faced Erza once again, cupped her face and said," Erza, I don't want to hurt you or even see you get hurt.  And I'm scared that if I go on a job, alone with you I might not control myself.", I answered honestly. She looked at me and said," But Jellal I want you and I wouldn't want anyone to take it except you"

I kissed her and she kissed back. Once we broke apart she said," Please Jellal I want you" I nodded and I carried her to bed where I sat.

From that we entered Nirvana. "I promise to take care of you Erza and to never ever hurt you. Now you are mine and mine only same goes with me. I'm yours and to no one else's." I told her.